I was playing the game today and in the middle of me finding keys someone on Xbox One () tried to attack me with an axe. I tried reporting on Xbox and im doing it here. Gun Media please fix this team killing situation i really hate it. And jason () was teaming up with him, please ban these both.

1. Team killing with weapons will be removed in a patch for quickplay. You will be able to team kill with weapons in private matches.

2. No bans for team killing in quickplay or private match. Ever. Check out the ban rules.

3. Use the search option to find topics that have already been created. Thank you.

38 minutes ago, XXDonDonnXX said:

wow i expected more replies

Its mainly cause this issue has been addressed already multiple times. You're kinda late to the party...

635736238120951458722144391_anigif_origi

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jvmill77 said:

Yeah @XXDonDonnXX pretty much this kind of thing I quoted is all you are going to get. Unless you just wanted a flame war, which clearly @jvmill77 is willing to do for you. 

Also, calling players out by gamer tag is not allowed on the forums. 

@XXDonDonnXX please search before creating a new thread. Also if you look in the rules section there is reporting guideline you may utilize. I have removed the names since public shaming is not allowed on the forums.