Sign in to follow this  
DarkAngel1457

Being Falsely Banned? Are u

Anyone know any news on the bannable syetem cuse I question lots of spam reports and was worryed if they believe a faulty moment like went into glitch trying to get them and lets say I am speaking with jason via in game and people are spectating and assume were working together when rlly via family emergency  or if they take screenshots of me around jason or get entir lobbys against someone or lie and said something the person didnt  say or mean to them cuz I am worried this isnt temporary ban 

2 minutes ago, DarkAngel1457 said:

a faulty moment

Wat?

Did you break the rules? If yes, you might be banned. If no, then you won't be banned.

"Faulty moments". 

I just had a match where Jason was glitched, helped him unglitch and he said he wouldn't kill me- told him to save me for last instead. Zero objectives completed. At the end it was us and we picked the chair at Packaknack for me to die. I wasn't helping him but we were looking for a cool death. I could see how it would look bad.

I don't think you having anything to worry about. The game has many bugs. Don't exploit any to go out of the map.