Sign in to follow this  
Ricky

Abusive Players

On 8/15/2017 at 11:43 PM, Fair Play said:

Let me guess, public matches?

Noooo.. Ofcourse not... Those frggin sneaky bots are verbally abusive... "bimbo"

And to the OP; as almost everyone said, use mute. If you cant handle shit talk, better find another hobby. I dont condone it, but we cant stop it.

8 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

And to the OP; as almost everyone said, use mute. If you cant handle shit talk, better find another hobby. I dont condone it, but we cant stop it.

People are going to complain about things that annoy them within this game. That is their right.

People are going to poorly make use of sarcasm in responding to other people here. That is also their right.

I don't always completely agree with either choice, but I respect their rights to do so.

Using mute in-game would be easier.

Coincidentally, those bots can be perceived as abusive, depending on whether or not a player is wearing their emotional "Thick Skin"...

4 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

People are going to poorly make use of sarcasm in responding to other people here. That is also their right.

Touch`e! 😎👍

6 hours ago, KenshiroHNK said:

There is way too much Jason-helpers...

I have some theories on that issue.

1. The helpers are like guide dogs for Jason.

2. Jason has possessed the counselors in some way and is working his agenda through them.

3. Jason has mastered necromancy, and has revived slain counselors to do his bidding.

Regardless of which is the case, the overall outcome sucks.

• Haha 2