Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 15/08/2017 at 6:29 PM, lHeartBreakerl said:

DHSK8viWAAEe9-5?format=jpg

Alright. Im at a loss. Don't think it's Roy now. Don't think it's a new Jason at all.

I'm stumped.

Edit: I now believe it's a date reveal. 

The 8th dot and 2nd dot were blue. So 8-2X-2017. We should be expecting the final dot on the 19th. Right before we're in the 20's of this month.

I guess we'll find out soon.

It's the day of the next update, which is the 28th of this month ! They gave us the numbers backwards to return the brain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New official site says we should join the discussion on this topic on reddit.

Because

tenor.gif

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far the blue dots seem to me 8the spot and 2nd spot so on 8/2? We get the emotes and clothing packs? Small maps. I think it's something like that maybe on or the other or all as a bundle.  Just my guess tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are from the official site. The black dot in bottom right of 2nd picture is darker than the others. Is it to suggest movement from first picture? Perhaps possession or host migration or maybe they are adding a knight(same movement as a knight in chess). I could list many theories but i'll leave it here for now. 

tease-main.jpg

Tease2_main.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

These are from the official site. The black dot in bottom right of 2nd picture is darker than the others. Is it to suggest movement from first picture? Perhaps possession or host migration or maybe they are adding a knight(same movement as a knight in chess). I could list many theories but i'll leave it here for now. 

tease-main.jpg

Tease2_main.jpg

That's an interesting theory, it is a knight move. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay my theory

There are 2 blue circles 

One is at the second spot and the other is at the eight spot.

Maybe it means the 28th of August. I think that bc if you look at their website you can see that they released a patch every 28th of a month.

Yeah thats my theory

If i wrote something wrong please dont hate me because im from germany and my english is not the best 

 

Have a great day 

Mr-GamerMP 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

I figured it out. 8/2 = 8th of February...2018.

Early 2018.

Hell yeah, lets wait another 4 months for an update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if they mean a date with the blue dots? We have a 8 and a 2. Every patch released on a 28th of a month. (you can see that on their website) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On August 20, 2017 at 5:50 AM, dandop1984 said:

That's an interesting theory, it is a knight move. ?

Chess mini game??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

Hell yeah, lets wait another 4 months for an update.

It'll be fine! It's definitely, 100% not ever happened before ever. 

In all seriousness though, I truly hope we get more content soon and it's not just a countdown to a trailer or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

It'll be fine! It's definitely, 100% not ever happened before ever. 

In all seriousness though, I truly hope we get more content soon and it's not just a countdown to a trailer or something.

If we only get a teaser on the 28th im going crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

If we only get a teaser on the 28th im going crazy

I'm thinking since physical release on October 13th is locked in, we should be getting more content soon. I'm not sure about their manufacturing process but ideally this upcoming content would be on that disc too. Paid DLC would require unlock codes but it would be a pretty good package. I imagine for that to happen the update would have to come very soon. 

Trying to be optimistic about it at least, but given their track record there's still room for doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The blue dots kinda dropped off.  It's already the 22nd.  I for sure thought we were going to get another one this past weekend or at least on Monday.  Maybe that was it?  Seems pretty anticlimactic for it to be over already so I am sure their is at least one more coming.  Unless they were trying to do 8-2 and since it moved 6 then it would make it 8/26 if it's a date.  Hopefully we get something this week.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

The blue dots kinda dropped off.  It's already the 22nd.  I for sure thought we were going to get another one this past weekend or at least on Monday.  Maybe that was it?  Seems pretty anticlimactic for it to be over already so I am sure their is at least one more coming.  Unless they were trying to do 8-2 and since it moved 6 then it would make it 8/26 if it's a date.  Hopefully we get something this week.  

 

My theory is out the window. And without new teases or info I'm kinda done caring about the dots. 

Hopefully something comes soon. Until then I'm continuing a second run of the witcher 3.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I can think of is tr8or. xD 

Star wars reference aside does anyone know morse code or Braille? Just an idea. Its certainly not host migration because they said they'll have dedicated servers. Maybe reskins of part 2 and 8 Jason....maybe it's a countdown. How long between the 2 pics? Or maybe a tease to new modes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TedFRG said:

All I can think of is tr8or. xD 

Star wars reference aside does anyone know morse code or Braille? Just an idea. Its certainly not host migration because they said they'll have dedicated servers. Maybe reskins of part 2 and 8 Jason....maybe it's a countdown. How long between the 2 pics? Or maybe a tease to new modes?

Well they have kind of walked back the dedicated servers saying they never promised them for consoles even though they did. Might have been a "miscommunication", but odd no further developments as far as teases go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

My theory is out the window. And without new teases or info I'm kinda done caring about the dots. 

Hopefully something comes soon. Until then I'm continuing a second run of the witcher 3.

I bought the DLC expansions and haven't finished them... or started them. I started a new play through but haven't leveled high enough or farmed enough gear yet. Maybe it is time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Definitelynotjason said:

I bought the DLC expansions and haven't finished them... or started them. I started a new play through but haven't leveled high enough or farmed enough gear yet. Maybe it is time.

Both expansions are worth it. They are some of the best DLC I've actually experienced.

I definitely recommend another play through. I expected my second time around to be worse and where the cracks start to show. But boy, it's aging like wine. Especially with all these "meh" games coming out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Both expansions are worth it. They are some of the best DLC I've actually experienced.

I definitely recommend another play through. I expected my second time around to be worse and where the cracks start to show. But boy, it's aging like wine. Especially with all these "meh" games coming out.

My wife and I have been interested in that game. It might be time to buy it....and the expansions. Seemed good. Just hard to drop money on any newer games like you said meh titles have left a bad taste. Last physical copy game I bought was Battlefront and that one, while I am a Star Wars fan, left a bad taste on hype without delivery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

My wife and I have been interested in that game. It might be time to buy it....and the expansions. Seemed good. Just hard to drop money on any newer games like you said meh titles have left a bad taste. Last physical copy game I bought was Battlefront and that one, while I am a Star Wars fan, left a bad taste on hype without delivery.

I actually play it with my significant other. Same for f13.

I give the witcher 3 my highest recommendation. You'll definitely get your money worth.

Please note that the game can be hard. And when your significant other is stuck trying to kill a water hag, the appropriate response is not "git gud".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I actually play it with my significant other. Same for f13.

I give the wither 3 my highest recommendation. You'll definitely get your money worth.

Please note that the game can be hard. And when your significant other is stuck trying to kill a water hag, the appropriate response is not "git gud".

Lol awesome. We got plenty of enjoyment out of something like skyrim and this game just seemed badass. Plus give us something no dependant on mic play so we can listen to some king diamond while slaying things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I actually play it with my significant other. Same for f13.

I give the wither 3 my highest recommendation. You'll definitely get your money worth.

Please note that the game can be hard. And when your significant other is stuck trying to kill a water hag, the appropriate response is not "git gud".

Outta likes!

I second this. I was skeptical at first, but this game is deep and rich.

It was surprisingly easy to jump in to the lore, having never played a witcher game. While it definitely helps to know who the characters are, they walk you through the what you need to know fairly well.

The story is pretty strong, and some choices do kind of matter, even if you don't know it at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey peeps. I know you love witcher but...that has nothing to do with the post xD create a new thread or pm :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×