Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I don't think they're trolling but man can they stir up a bee's nest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

That's what we do bro! I'm not sure what the blue dot means. I'm hoping it means Roy is gonna show up on the small maps. (Blue chevrons on his mask). But, whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be cool.

Can they add the ambulance car for us to drive away in?? I want to joy ride around with the siren on asking other campers if they need medical assistance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RitchieTheBrit said:

I haven't seen it mentioned, but could these POSSIBLY relate to Pamela tape spawns?

Pamela tapes aren't real. It's like female orgasms.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

Can they add the ambulance car for us to drive away in?? I want to joy ride around with the siren on asking other campers if they need medical assistance.

Lol!  I already do this with the car saying, your Uber/Lyft is outside.  You have 10 seconds before I leave.  Hahaha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Can they add the ambulance car for us to drive away in?? I want to joy ride around with the siren on asking other campers if they need medical assistance.

I see one problem if they did that...I would turn into a TK'er for a match or two. (On private, with my buddies). Because what is more ironic than not only missing your ride, but missing your ride in an ambulance (which holds the promise of healing) that promptly runs over your ass? It would be hilarious! :lol: Well, for me at least. :ph34r:

Edit: And yes, I would record that shit!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Lol!  I already do this with the car saying, your Uber/Lyft is outside.  You have 10 seconds before I leave.  Hahaha

Haha I am glad someone else says that too! It's my favorite when I fix the car in Blair's Cove and pick them up at Higgins lodge. Now I want to start a thread asking people's favorite lines to say when picking people up.

 

9 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I see one problem if they did that...I would turn into a TK'er for a match or two. (On private, with my buddies). Because what is more ironic than not only missing your ride, but missing your ride in an ambulance (which holds the promise of healing) that promptly runs over your ass? It would be hilarious! :lol: Well, for me at least. :ph34r:

Edit: And yes, I would record that shit!

I would proudly die by this irony. Maybe say I was having a heart attack as I run near the vehicle, only to become road kill. Slap stick at Camp Crystal Lake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Haha I am glad someone else says that too! It's my favorite when I fix the car in Blair's Cove and pick them up at Higgins lodge. Now I want to start a thread asking people's favorite lines to say when picking people up.

I normally say, "You call for a cab?" When they say yes or whatever, I say, "Well, then get the fuck in!" Because that is basically what the fine drivers at Metry Cab say here when me and some friends get a ride to the French Quarter.

I would proudly die by this irony. Maybe say I was having a heart attack as I run near the vehicle, only to become road kill. Slap stick at Camp Crystal Lake.

Slapstick at it's finest! I remember one match where I told my buddy Terrence to let me in a cabin after he had barricaded the door. He opened the door and I shot him in the face. Why? Because it was funny as fuck! I still don't know why he didn't just tell me to go through a window...dumbass! And yes, that was a private match too. :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

DHSK8viWAAEe9-5?format=jpg

Alright. Im at a loss. Don't think it's Roy now. Don't think it's a new Jason at all.

I'm stumped.

Edit: I now believe it's a date reveal. 

The 8th dot and 2nd dot were blue. So 8-2X-2017

I guess we'll find out soon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are obviously playing Cissy's Camp Blood card game, but with coal because they are all coal miner's daughters in Kentucky and can't afford a deck of cards. Jason is in the second cabin. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the strangest way to hype anything I've ever seen.

At first I thought it was Pamela or Roy. 

Now I think it's either host migration (which when you have to make a complicated dot teaser image to hype that up in this day and age, woo boy.) or just a release date for a patch that probably has single player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, broke weasel said:

This is the strangest way to hype anything I've ever seen.

At first I thought it was Pamela or Roy. 

Now I think it's either host migration (which when you have to make a complicated dot teaser image to hype that up in this day and age, woo boy.) or just a release date for a patch that probably has single player.

At this point I'm at a loss of what's actually in the patch besides the emotes and bug fixes (plus no more tk's).

I'm still hoping for Roy, but SP is also plausible. Host migration is a big if, I wouldn't get my hopes up on that.

So far I'm pretty confident in the date theory. If we get another on the 19th it'll confirm it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, broke weasel said:

This is the strangest way to hype anything I've ever seen.

My only recent contender would be the Overwatch ARG for Sombra. Which got downright weird at times and it was ridiculous but impressive how people kept on solving it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DamonD7 said:

My only recent contender would be the Overwatch ARG for Sombra. Which got downright weird at times and it was ridiculous but impressive how people kept on solving it.

That was just drawn out and sort of made sense considering it was pretty much about hacking and connected to the character.

These are just circles and one is blue.

It's a slasher survival game.

A+ Plus to Gun and Illfonic for thinking out of the box to whatever this reveal is though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roy Burns said:

I'm just gonna go cry in my ambulance now, don't mind me.

Dude, I think Demon just ate some of those damn enchiladas and ran to the shitbox which is "gross" 

time to get the pry bar and get your hands dirty, Roy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jason's all about hacking, too.

f4cc26a5d0847cbec40a64da42a0960f_400x400

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Pamela tapes aren't real. It's like female orgasms.

Pamela tapes may be a myth, the second part of this however has never been fleeting to me, just gotta know what you're doing. However once you do, expect a whole new level of trailer park psycho bullish#t to be unleashed upon you...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blue dot moved from 8 to 2...

There are 5 black dots between the 8 & 2

1 black dot before the blue one... 

1 & 5...

Part 5 single player? 

Or 1 black dot for Pamela, then 5 for Roy, so maybe getting both

Maybe still has a part 5 or Roy thing going on? No idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RandallFlagg said:

Pamela tapes may be a myth, the second part of this however has never been fleeting to me, just gotta know what you're doing. However once you do, expect a whole new level of trailer park psycho bullish#t to be unleashed upon you...

Seriously, you donate a couple genuine orgasms and they never want to leave you. That's why I have an ex fiancee of 5 years, an ex wife for 4 years, and a current girlfriend of 5 years .. ugghhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

Seriously, you donate a couple genuine orgasms and they never want to leave you. That's why I have an ex fiancee of 5 years, an ex wife for 4 years, and a current girlfriend of 5 years .. ugghhh

59318a109d11e_Capture_2017-06-02-10-52-21-1.png.b16ae9913055979b0581b656409bdb24.pnglol yeah I know the feeling, and the sudden emotional outbursts to follow screwing up and happening to look at anyone else that doesn't also have a penis lmao. God forbid being polite and talking to another female for any reason Lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys it's Blue from Jurassic World 

tumblr_nq40z2uxwz1u5tn07o3_400.gif

Jason is gonna be taming them and using them to hunt players down. Blue is taking out the black dots. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PorkxEr.jpg

Maybe those dots have something to do with this list? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

PorkxEr.jpg

Maybe those dots have something to do with this list? 

Better be my wheelchair guy 

giphy.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, sometimes the counselors already become attached to a wheelchair when they glitch. It's kind of amusing to watch them become Professor Xavier and float around in their invisible wheelchairs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cat #1: Hey there is a blue dot over there.

Cat#2: That shit was red yesterday! I caught it with my claws yesterday and it disappeared!

Cat#3: It's going up the wall quick pounce on it! 

Cat #1: Fuck I missed it! 

Cat #2: It's sooo fast look it even stretches across the floor when it moves! 

Cat #3: It can teleport too like that Jason thing the human runs from in its flat light box!

Cat#1: Get it!

Cat #6 (Shakes head. Waiting for situation to resolve itself.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×