Sup Dudes!! 

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Don't let the PSN name scare ya I'm not as bad as it sounds lol the account is old af and was given to me. 

SO! Basically I started playing F13th I think a month after it was first released and I'm glad I kinda took a while to buy it considering all the glitching and exploiting that was going on, lots of idiots still making the good honest community feel a little more S*it. 

Well, I'm glad the new updates and fixes rolled out fixing most the major problems however many small probs are still effecting the game in a harsh way. 

Im Level: 70 almost now and I haven't been playing nearly as much as I used to. To many people are teamkilling and just simply being straight up dicks and it's making the game no longer fun it feels stupid and repetitive. I always keep the faith because I'll always be a fan who loves this game but seriously Rhonda, things need to change. LOL 

feel free to add me or or follow me or whatever the hell it is we do to keep a social bond within this forum lol I'm the new guy here and it's a pleasure to finally be in the forums and to meet all of you fans. 

IMG_2089.JPG

Welcome to the forums!

What format are you playing on? The Player-Run Challenges forum has some format specific threads for people getting private matches organised, if you're interested, but also here's the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Hope it's useful.