Can you just give Jason the kill? I have killed at least 3 Counselors who were hiding and none of them counted towards my badge, and it forces me to finish the animation. Please at least count the kills towards badges even if the counselor leaves. It is really frustrating when this happens.

A good Idea is a counselor in Jason's sights leaves the game it should count as a kill for Jason. Maybe call it a Heart Attack.

Leave them logged in for 10 secpnds even if they close the program so the kill counts.

Not quite sure what you are looking for here. It sucks when little bitches leave when they are being killed and costing you kills. But as far as badges go, you only get one credit per badge per round. That of course is if you got the 3 kills in the same round, it would only count once.

Well if you are killing a hiding player or killing Jason, if the player leaves  you don't get the points towards the badges nor the achievements. Finding players that stay hidden as you approach them is hard, while killing a Jason is difficult. 

I vehemently disagree with the leave during kill BUT as so many feel the game is unbalanced against the counselors, when people feel they have no hope or no chance to win they will lash out.   Remove the ability to leave during a kill and they will either a) stop playing and not spend any more $$$ with the developers OR B ) leave just before the kill again doing the same thing. 

Pick your poison.

15 minutes ago, va_ghost said:

I vehemently disagree with the leave during kill BUT as so many feel the game is unbalanced against the counselors, when people feel they have no hope or no chance to win they will lash out.   Remove the ability to leave during a kill and they will either a) stop playing and not spend any more $$$ with the developers OR B ) leave just before the kill again doing the same thing. 

Pick your poison.

Or when they leave just keep the counselor in the game as if they were afk. That way Jason still gets the kill, the douche that left is gone, and everyone is happy.

• Like 1

There should be extra XP for Jason when a counselor leaves in the middle of a kill animation. Like in dead by daylight.

• Like 2

No penalty. I shouldn't be penalized for leaving a game of cheaters.

Once the cheaters do their kill, I leave so they don't get the pleasure

6 minutes ago, PsychBam said:

@[IllFonic]Courier Will we receive xp for those that coward out and suicide?

Doubt it... I'll take this as a win though.

1 hour ago, Theiceman105 said:

So you're saying you deserve to be slashed/knifed? Got it.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

So you're saying you deserve to be slashed/knifed? Got it.

I don't got it...

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

I don't got it...

Without a grab kill animation, counselors have a harder time quitting before you kill them. Just slash em up and finish them off with a knife...they're usually busy trying to get away rather than rage quitting at that point.

14 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Without a grab kill animation, counselors have a harder time quitting before you kill them. Just slash em up and finish them off with a knife...they're usually busy trying to get away rather than rage quitting at that point.

Ah I got it now.

3 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

I'm curious, how do people cheat?

33 minutes ago, Strode Realty said:

I'm curious, how do people cheat?

Similar to the way a stupid jerk would.

4 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

The issue with 'Jason not receiving XP if the Counselor disconnects during the kill' will be fixed in the upcoming patch

Yes but will the kill animation finish?

if Jason is a cheap bastard and kills me within 5 minutes of the round with a broken grab, I ain't gonna wait 15 minutes for 550 exp points, I'm out to another room.  That is just stupid having me wait 15 minutes because you are a rude Jason.  F U.  That is just plain stupid, aint nobody got time for that!

(BTW that is the only way you will get me, a cheap grab)

27 minutes ago, Neonseraphim said:

(BTW that is the only way you will get me, a cheap grab)

Riiiiiiight.

7 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

The issue with 'Jason not receiving XP if the Counselor disconnects during the kill' will be fixed in the upcoming patch

But will there be anything done to to and alleviate the reason more and more people are doing this?  Psychologically they are lashing out, adding insult to injury could drive them away.  If you fix the "points" issue and nothing else they will merely leave before the grab.  

From the very beginning of beta, once people learned they could rob Jason of XP by leaving before the grab kill could be completed. They were doing it...back over christmas 2016.

1. Its Friday the 13th...Jason is supposed to kill people...this whole 'bitch when he slashes counselors to death to avoid pocket knives or group assaults' or 'bitch when he grabs people to kill them' is getting VERY OLD. If people don't want to be killed as counselor...wait for the sandbox the devs are allegedly planning, where its all role play and counselors  can sing by the camp fire.

I do agree the game could use some balance changes and I've agreed with many myself and suggested some myself, but there will always be bitching when Jason kills people...news flash...he's allowed too.

2. People definitely leave during the kill for laughs and to rob Jason of XP just as much as 'frustration' of being killed by the game mechanics.

Just the other day, I had someone who had all day to do what they wanted, but because I was apparently wiping out the counselors. They literally walked up to me, just to use the sweater and then disconnect. There was nothing cheap about that from my Jason perspective and everything to do with salty counselor who rages out because counselors were being wiped and Jarvis was already dead.

This is also why counselor bots should be added to multiplayer. People can be as salty as they want, but Jason still gets the XP because the counselor is still there, being played by an AI instead.

• Like 1