Sign in to follow this  
John/Zora

Hello Friday the 13 Community!

Hello!

Today, I am here to bring you guys the Unofficial Discord a Fan-Base Server of Friday the 13: The Game!

I am not exactly sure which topic to post this under as to I am new here.

But, the server is very organized with music, leveling up system, rules, communication channels etc; and more to come!!!

As of right now, I only have one of my closest friend under the staff team, would like to make that bigger!!

Join the server here - discord.gg/qjsuKFW

This will benefit the discord community for those who use the website and would like to communicate! We are growing!!! 

I am running this myself as of now.

Thank you for reading - John 

Is there an official discord still? I know there was one or a popular one. If yours is not the official I might check yours out. I was in the official for like a day and well...... I dont like to discuss it. Lol

2 hours ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Is there an official discord still? I know there was one or a popular one. If yours is not the official I might check yours out. I was in the official for like a day and well...... I dont like to discuss it. Lol

There's never been an official one but they were promoting the popular one on Twitter at one point. Doesn't appear too difficult to end up getting banned from there so maybe this new one will be an improvement.

5 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

There's never been an official one but they were promoting the popular one on Twitter at one point. Doesn't appear too difficult to end up getting banned from there so maybe this new one will be an improvement.

Yeah the last one I joined like days before the reddit shutdown. I popped in chat to see if it had been posted on why and saw someone had just asked. So all I said was yeah was wondering the same. We got chewed out by a mod and said if we brought it up again we would be banned. I said my choice words and left the group. 

5 minutes ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Yeah the last one I joined like days before the reddit shutdown. I popped in chat to see if it had been posted on why and saw someone had just asked. So all I said was yeah was wondering the same. We got chewed out by a mod and say if we brought it up again we would be banned. I said my choice words and left the group. 

The Discord is full of asshats with non stop praise for gun. And anyone who gives criticism will be promptly banned. I stopped in there once to see why SJ was free, but I never went back and I don't plan to.

Thankfully the mods here on the forums are more forgiving and don't try to play big (abusive) brother.