Sign in to follow this  
Alien_Number_Six

What perks are CONFIRMED bugged?

12 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I require CONFIRMATION not SPECULATION. 

You don't actually think gun media will respond do you? LOL. They never do

• Like 1

Me and some friends were noticing Thick Skin was acting up for us last night.  Not confirmed but worth noting.

11 minutes ago, 7theye said:

You don't actually think gun media will respond do you? LOL. They never do

Listen just because you have a bug up your ass regarding Gun Media dosen't mean the rest of us do. Get over it and move on with your life it's a fucking video game.

That being said I would just like to be pointed in the direction of official information regarding bugged perks. 

20 minutes ago, MJDrocks said:

Me and some friends were noticing Thick Skin was acting up for us last night.  Not confirmed but worth noting.

It got nerfed awhile back. So that might be why it's acting up to you. 

17 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Listen just because you have a bug up your ass regarding Gun Media dosen't mean the rest of us do. Get over it and move on with your life it's a fucking video game.

That being said I would just like to be pointed in the direction of official information regarding bugged perks. 

Less of that; no need to get abusive.

There is no official information currently available.

• Like 1

Sucker punch works. I've seen tests where the stun chance for the same weapon stuns more often. I just had it equipped the other night and I was stunning Jason with a machete and pipe.

I got the epic sucker punch too, so you probably need a decent version for it to make a noticeable difference.

Yeah, I didn't get Thick Skin till after the nerf, and at 17% rare, my AJ was getting hurt worse with it than she was before.

4 hours ago, Shadesofjoe said:

I'm not seeing any difference with epic heavy hitter (39% extra stun time w/ bat) versus not equipping it.

@Rydog said that as well. Sucks because it sounds so amazing 

22 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

Sucker punch works. I've seen tests where the stun chance for the same weapon stuns more often. I just had it equipped the other night and I was stunning Jason with a machete and pipe.

I got the epic sucker punch too, so you probably need a decent version for it to make a noticeable difference.

I hope oyu are not referring to GF laserbolts tests with the grand number of 6 hits which is a complete joke. Rydog did 100 hits with the wrench IIRC and could not spot a difference. I never could spot a difference using the wrench, which btw would be close to 100% stun chance with my sucker punch equipped so no it ain't working.

Stunning with pipe and machette doesn't proof a point, because you can do that anyhow.

Wrench stun chance is assumed to sit at 66% with my 25% sucker punch you should be able to tell how noticeably the difference would be - regardless of math used (multiplicative vs additive)

The vaulting speed also doesn't work. The list of confirmed working perks is actually small. The only perks you should care about are thick skin, medic and swift attacker and those 3 do work.

3 hours ago, Pappus said:

I hope oyu are not referring to GF laserbolts tests with the grand number of 6 hits which is a complete joke. Rydog did 100 hits with the wrench IIRC and could not spot a difference. I never could spot a difference using the wrench, which btw would be close to 100% stun chance with my sucker punch equipped so no it ain't working.

Stunning with pipe and machette doesn't proof a point, because you can do that anyhow.

Wrench stun chance is assumed to sit at 66% with my 25% sucker punch you should be able to tell how noticeably the difference would be - regardless of math used (multiplicative vs additive)

The vaulting speed also doesn't work. The list of confirmed working perks is actually small. The only perks you should care about are thick skin, medic and swift attacker and those 3 do work.

Yes I watched that video, and agree it needs more than just 6 hits.

My own personal tests just a couple days ago, I noticed an increase in stuns with low stun weapons, it could just be a coincidence and not related to the perk.

When I used the wrench I was stunning jason Almost every hit as Jenny, and when I removed the perk, I only stunned him 5 out of 9 hits

I wonder if this perk as been fixed? Do you think it's possible they did that since Rydog did his tests?

I also frequently get 4 baseball bat hits as Jenny. Even though Rydog says Jenny only gets 3 hits.

On 8/14/2017 at 5:22 PM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Why are there so many kiss-asses?

12 hours ago, kuebel33 said:

The guy I was talking to really HATES the community manager. He made a whole thread about it. He also made a thread about personally confronting the developers at San Diego Comic Con about the lack of host migration. This game flawed. It has plenty of things that need fixing. Gun Media does need to be held accountable and fix what is wrong. But it dosen't need to get personal. You don't need to write a thread about how the game is bring out the worst in you because your seething with actual hatred because the community manager dosen't communicate with the players very much. You don't need to attend an expensive event for no other reason but to stalk down the developers and bitch them out. You don't need to come into my thread and try to derail it because your pissed off. Gun Media does need to get it's act together fix the game and add more content to it but I'm not making it my personal mission in life to grief the hell out of them. I got more important things to do. If that makes me a kiss ass I guess your right. But I personally think that if a video game is pushing you over the edge to the point that it's affecting your life you need help. 

8 hours ago, kuebel33 said:

Not disliking a company or person does not make one a kiss-ass to that person or organization. I recognize flaws and point them out. I don't hate the people who made the mistakes. I simply expect them to be addressed in due time.

Everyone has their opinions, some express them in more disdainful ways than others. It is how people choose to vent that seems to start more brush fires and create toxicity.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amigo1342 said:

All I can personally confirm is grease monkey. It completely destroys the car and sends it flying through the air.

Yes Grease Monkey is confirmed bugged. I saw a player with it totally fail starting the car today. It took twice as long. 

On 8/16/2017 at 10:20 PM, Alkavian said:

Not disliking a company or person does not make one a kiss-ass to that person or organization. I recognize flaws and point them out. I don't hate the people who made the mistakes. I simply expect them to be addressed in due time.

Everyone has their opinions, some express them in more disdainful ways than others. It is how people choose to vent that seems to start more brush fires and create toxicity.

No no. There is a clear distinction between pointing out flaws in a civil manner, and refusing to acknowledge that any of said flaws exist, OR acknowledging flaws exist, but being absolutely insistent that they are being fixed as fast as possible, when no such communication or acknowledgement has even come out from the actual company.  The 2 latter are people being kiss-asses.

You have to admit, that there are a lot of people in this community that clearly have blinders on.