Sign in to follow this  
Trollskau

Jason shift ability forbidden in interiors

When jason is inside a house he can use shift and he will dissapear and shows up just in front of the counselor, thats a bit unfair because counselors have a weak stamina, they barely can run and jason can teleport everywhere very easy HE IS NOT SLENDERMAN he is Jason, he cant dissapear when he is inside a house, its better if you see him walking to you and there is more suspense.

Also when you let the doors open and Jason uses shift ability for get inside fast it would be an invisible wall for him in the door frame. Thanks for reading.

Offtopic: the shift + grab should be removed by making a cooldown for grab when he finishes the shift ability, and that would happen with all his abilities, cooldowns for all skills when he finish one of them.

49 minutes ago, Trollskau said:

When jason is inside a house he can use shift and he will dissapear and shows up just in front of the counselor, thats a bit unfair because counselors have a weak stamina, they barely can run and jason can teleport everywhere very easy HE IS NOT SLENDERMAN he is Jason, he cant dissapear when he is inside a house, its better if you see him walking to you and there is more suspense.

Also when you let the doors open and Jason uses shift ability for get inside fast it would be an invisible wall for him in the door frame. Thanks for reading.

Offtopic: the shift + grab should be removed by making a cooldown for grab when he finishes the shift ability, and that would happen with all his abilities, cooldowns for all skills when he finish one of them.

Jason's shift ability is a core mechanic of the game. I don't think it is going to change. And, the shift + grab is his single-most powerful ability. It is supposed to be that way. It is meant to be difficult to escape him. A lot of people haven't mastered the shift + grab yet, it is really not that easy when you are just learning how to play Jason. I'm sorry but I don't think either one of the changes you suggested will be implemented.

8 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Jason's shift ability is a core mechanic of the game. I don't think it is going to change. And, the shift + grab is his single-most powerful ability. It is supposed to be that way. It is meant to be difficult to escape him. A lot of people haven't mastered the shift + grab yet, it is really not that easy when you are just learning how to play Jason. I'm sorry but I don't think either one of the changes you suggested will be implemented.

This

8 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

His name has troll in it, this is bait.

And this

9 hours ago, Trollskau said:

Highly unlikely...