Corkenstein

(RUMOR)Their is a trick to finding Pamela Tapes(F13 Support Twitter)

27 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

This thread have ages.  I dont know why someone would post here again lol. 

It's a troll account.

Probably someone who gets butthurt about having threads locked. So they dug up the oldest thread they could find to see if anyone would call them out on it.

On that topic, if someone had a question about finding Pamela tapes, this would be one of two threads to ask in (the other being the sticky). But why @randomusername would choose to dig up the old thread just to add his 2 cents on the topic...who knows. Likely leads back to my first statement.

12 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

It's a troll account.

Probably someone who gets butthurt about having threads locked. So they dug up the oldest thread they could find to see if anyone would call them out on it.

On that topic, if someone had a question about finding Pamela tapes, this would be one of two threads to ask in (the other being the sticky). But why @randomusername would choose to dig up the old thread just to add his 2 cents on the topic...who knows. Likely leads back to my first statement.

Exactly this.  

12 hours ago, randomusername said:

I really don’t think there’s a trick to it, a couple months ago I found 2 in back to back matches and later that night found a Jarvis tape too. It was really random and I haven’t seen one of either since. 

Hi there, Patriots1.  Your first post should have been in the "introduce myself" thread.  But I'm sure you knew that already. 

9 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

It's a troll account.

Isn't that what you're supposed to do though? If you created a repeated topic and the thread gets locked, you add to an old existing thread that's similar to it.

2 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Isn't that what you're supposed to do though? If you created a repeated topic and the thread gets locked, you add to an old existing thread that's similar to it.

That's what I just said...They actually posted in the right place. So if their goal was to prove a point (that reviving an old thread will get you equal flak to creating a new/repeat one) they failed.

The only thing strange about his post is that he necro'd a thread to add his opinion. Doesn't make sense. There's zero context for his post.

The only reason someone would revive this thread is to ask if there's a trick to finding the tapes.

To revive it simply to say "I don't think there's a trick to it" when the thread had been dead since September is...odd.

Hey someone necroed my thread!  

Funny enough that F13 support page is gone.  I guess they got tired of giving out bad info.  

1 minute ago, Corkenstein said:

Funny enough that F13 support page is gone.  I guess they got tired of giving out bad info.  

Just your friendly neighborhood one post wonder. 

• Like 2

Looks like the F13 support page is still up actually.  Just found it but the last retweet or tweet is from Aug. 2017.  They seem to still be replying but it is just telling people to post on Jason kills bugs.  

4 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

lol I never realized they killed that twitter account. Probably for the best. They always posted bullshit.

Pretty sure that was ran by the discord kiddies. Misinformation is their jam.

2 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Having a legit question relating to the topic may be reasonable,  but if you simply want to share the same sentiment others (Charlie Chainsaw & Heartbreaker) have done so months ago, then you are bumping an old thread.  

5 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

Having a legit question relating to the topic may be reasonable,  but if you simply want to share the same sentiment others (Charlie Chainsaw & Heartbreaker) have done so months ago, then you are bumping an old thread.  

For absolutely no reason.

I'd like to know what motivated @randomusername to post what he did.

2 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

For absolutely no reason.

I'd like to know what motivated @randomusername to post what he did.

If he is trolling, just ignore him. Don't feed him, that's what they want.