6 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

I can completely understand that. I came in here and saw your comment and thought you were being mocking. I decided to mock back, which was a poor decision. 

I too am sorry for letting things descend so far with how I treated you. It was uncalled for and rude.

We both came here for the same reason. The last time I frequented a message board was a really really long time ago and the board was for Kevin Smith. We were are crude and lively bunch who flamed each other. I know things have changed. I must adapt and be a nicer person. 

Let us truly start again. 

I really appreciate that, and as well the fact that you are big enough to let go so quickly. Definitely an example for many other people in this world. Through the Internet, words get jumbled and misread causing adverse reactions. I will think much more the next time I post. Also thank you for not going overboard and taking jabs at my intelligence or life ethic as some have, but I won't even get into it with them.

Have a good Sunday. From what you have said, you have worked long and hard and deserve it without someone being rude to you!! (Aka the former me lol)

1 hour ago, StarLord said:

I just felt a little mocked and I lashed out.

Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. 

As far as being wary about dupe threads, they get locked so you waste your time anyhow. Sure you save thirty seconds when you don't bother to research, but you ultimately waste your time because your thread will get locked and fall into the ether where it will never be seen or replied to. 

However as this conversation you started isn't about the topic, and you're just pissing on Player's thread, maybe you should start a thread about this. Just make sure it hasn't been done before, first. 

Back on topic. Some times the boat is worth the risk , I have gotten away when Jason is not paying attention.

5 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Back on topic. Some times the boat is worth the risk , I have gotten away when Jason is not paying attention.

Yeah I wanted to edit that but im too lazy, here is what I wanted to edit:

5- NEVER try to repair the boat if the player who plays as Jason is using a Jason who is very fast in water.

Sorry, I disagree with the "run in a straight line" when Jason is shifting after you, he moves at ridiculous speeds, faster than any counselor sprinting during his shift, a straight line makes the shift grab more the easier, if he enters shift, I suggest running to where you can get on the opposite side of a tree, car, etc, because it will block the grab, and less risk than the running in a straight line.

On 8/12/2017 at 6:05 PM, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

So I created this guide based on my own experiences. This guide will be divided in two threads: How to be a smart counselour and how to be a smart Jason (this is for not create a bible in one thread)

How be a smart counselour:

1- If you have gas, battery or the fuse and Jason put a trap in the places and you have a pocket knife try to use the pocket knife in the trap so you will not get hurt and you will not alert Jason.

2- NEVER try to fight Jason unless it is an emergency case or you have pocket knifes, why? Because the animation of hit is very long so Jason can grab you very easy.

3- NEVER leave doors open cause, who knows if you will need that cabin or someone will need that cabin in the future?

4- If you are using a character with low stealth, never try to crouch and hide to avoid Jason sense because he will found you.

5- NEVER try to repair the boat, I know is more easy and that but Jason is very fast in water and if for some reason you are escaping in the boat and Jason wanna morph, you are dead

6- If Jason is shifting and he's chasing you DON'T make A or C or whaterver, just run straight because if you move running you lose time moving and is more easy to Jason grab you

7- If you are screwed up and you need recharge stamina go to a cabin, close the doors, lock yourself in a room, open windows and hide so he will think you leave when he was breaking the door

8- When you are driving ALWAYS pick up people so if you crash and Jason comes they can help you.

9- Don't run unless Jason is that close to hit you or grab you

10- If you are with a mic and Jason is close and you have car keys or fuse (something that Jason cannot see) NEVER say something like "guys I have car keys" or "guys I have the fuse where is the fuse box?" because Jason will not leave you alone until you are dead.

A pocket knife used on a trap will still alert Jason. It just makes a different noise. 

I don't leave doors open. I always go for the windows. 

If your moving from cabin to cabin with Jason after you um run. 

Hiding from Jason will work until he gets sense. After that not a good idea.

The boat is a more difficult escape but if Jason gets tunnel vision on someone or the car or you repair the boat early in the match you can GTFO.