Just now, ILFARAON12RF said:

i think there might be a little bug a tiny one because i had a game where everyone was alive but jason had 2/7 kills it was a bit weird and i was wondering what was going on might have been a little bug but i think you might of had that happen to you as well its super rare but it just happened 

I think @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow meant the other players left during the kill. Could be wrong obviously, but that's what I got out of it.

11 minutes ago, ILFARAON12RF said:

i think there might be a little bug a tiny one because i had a game where everyone was alive but jason had 2/7 kills it was a bit weird and i was wondering what was going on might have been a little bug but i think you might of had that happen to you as well its super rare but it just happened 

No everyone left while I was killing them, I have it on video. I can understand why people like to play chopper style so they have less chance to quit.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Truth said:

I think @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow meant the other players left during the kill. Could be wrong obviously, but that's what I got out of it.

yeah i understand it usually does count i've killed people and they leave and it still counts as me killing them i did an entire team kill with 1 or 2 people leaving and i still got the PSN trophy so i think it was just a rare occurance might be happening alot i don't usually sweat my balls off to kill everyone like every jason feels like they have to but i get what you're getting at 

37 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

No everyone left while I was killing them, I have it on video. I can understand why people like to play chopper style so they have less chance to quit.

strange i haven't been Jason lately i set my thing to counselor preference but the times that i am Jason i have killed someone and they left and it still counted as kill 

2 minutes ago, ILFARAON12RF said:

strange i haven't been Jason lately i set my thing to counselor preference but the times that i am Jason i have killed someone and they left and it still counted as kill 

If they leave BEFORE the kill animation finishes then it does NOT count as a kill. If they leave AFTER it has finished then it still counts for you.

ok i understand you now lol i've had that happen i just laugh and get on to the next thing no need to cry over spilt milk there isn't a end game reward for killing everyone well not that i'm aware of :/

It's even worse when  the host does it. I don't remember the last time I finished a match as Jason. As soon as I kill the host he leaves and now I'm out all the experience. How the hell am I supposed to level up for the upcoming Jason release if game Hosts keep screwing me out of exp?

• Like 2

On 2017-08-12 at 9:46 PM, Unclebunt said:

At the minute with connection issues and such, implementing something like this won't work just yet because how do you know who quits and who disconnects ? When the game is fixed then yeah something like this may come into place.

By far, most of the leavers do it by free will. I do not see that as a problem.

The tables have turned... I had a Jason quit on me last night in the middle of us killing him... It showed the animation and everything but we didn't get the badge...

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 1:28 PM, Zylthis said:

It's even worse when  the host does it. I don't remember the last time I finished a match as Jason. As soon as I kill the host he leaves and now I'm out all the experience. How the hell am I supposed to level up for the upcoming Jason release if game Hosts keep screwing me out of exp?

I agree, the only reason I just signed up to these forums was to complain to somebody about this. I know 3 of the times yesterday I played as Jason I had killed twice for sure 6 of 8 and I get the host in my grips and am killing him he leaves and I get the you've been kicked because the host has left message. Everybody can say it could be their connection all they want to but when they say HAHA I'm leaving before they do it its obviously no accident, and the only ones I could see taking up for these dillholes are the dillholes that do it themselves. So ive sat there for 10 or 12 minutes 3 different times wasting my time because some goofy kid who didn't like me killing him screws me outta the XP to level up. Seems like this game could be done like for instance World of Tanks where if your tank gets destroyed it still sits there dead on the battlefield but you can back out to the garage, pick another tank and go into a new battle while it not affecting the battle you just left. Leaving a battle after your dead has no affect on anything at all whoever killed you still gets the kill and you and everybody get your xp the same.

On 10/3/2017 at 1:12 PM, GunMedia_Ben said:

We have quite a lot of discussion on this here at the office in regards to people leaving games in the middle of a kill. People that do it are terrible and it amazes me how they think it's unfair when others do it to them when they play as Jason...but there ya go. 

Dedicated servers are going to help, as are some ideas we have in mind.

Thank you so much for both being aware of it and for working to find a solution. It's greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

There should be a BIG penalty for people that intentionally leave during a game or go afk, its extremely annoying when you give your only time after work to play some and then mofos that got nothing else to do all day but be salty, decide to leave or go afk while ppl wanna play and wait the full game to end!!! PENATLY PLEASE THANKS! 

On 10/3/2017 at 10:12 AM, GunMedia_Ben said:

We have quite a lot of discussion on this here at the office in regards to people leaving games in the middle of a kill. People that do it are terrible and it amazes me how they think it's unfair when others do it to them when they play as Jason...but there ya go. 

Dedicated servers are going to help, as are some ideas we have in mind.

I hope one of those ideas is to give Jason XP for any players that leave and to add them to his kill count, making their trolling count for nothing would be a good start.

Just increase the chances of being Jason for each game played as counselor and decrease it for leavers.