PS4 group is growing. Hopefully we'll get closer to the Xbox group's membership numbers, soon. I'm hearing good things about games, but I've been offline with family visiting. Can't wait to dive in, myself!

• Like 1

Hey @LJPIII whenever you catch me online & have a good 20 to 30 minutes to spare on your hands shoot me a party invite I'll coach through some amazing strategies I use with Jason & counselors that will hopefully sharpen your skills on this game.

• Like 2

Just now, Tattooey said:

Hey @LJPIII whenever you catch me online & have a good 20 to 30 minutes to spare on your hands shoot me a party invite I'll coach through some amazing strategies I use with Jason & counselors that will hopefully sharpen your skills on this game.

That would be amazing! Thank you!! :)

10 minutes ago, LJPIII said:

That would be amazing! Thank you!! :)

It's not a problem. Maybe I can get a couple of the other group members to join in & throw you there advice as well.

When I first played this game. My very first match I was picked as Jason & I actually got 8/8 surprisingly but everyone was so low ranked & new to the game. I completed the entire match without grabbing a single counselors. I killed them all slashing not realizing that you can grab them. However it took about 3 days before I made up my mind to refund the game. Seeing as I hated the shit out of it. I was in the Jason is to OP & the game is horribly imbalanced boat.

My main issue was every time I ran out of firecrackers & pocket knives & was trapped inside a cabin with broken windows or caught outside I would just give up thinking I had no chance. The best solution is the find a counselor that best suits your playstyle. However every counselor must serve some kind of purpose to help his teammates because nobody can beat Jason all the time by themselves. Sure you can repair the car all by yourself & leave but that won't always work out in your favor. The most important thing to note among everything else is that this game is designed for you to die more matches then you survive. That's probably why a combat record with K/D & W/L ratios doesn't exist. A lot of people get upset with other players or the game because they make the classic invalid assumption that they are suppose to win most matches. That is severely incorrect to say the least.

So whenever your ready just hit me up & I'll walk you through it all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tattooey said:

Hey super ty whats your Xbox gamertag?

DdC TyranT 

I'll be on within the hour if anyone is up for a couple rounds. :)

Hey as a quick FYI, I'll be going on night shift starting next Monday. Shift rotations where I work usually last about 45 days. I'll probably only be available for games during the week in the mornings before I have to head to work. On weekends I'll be up late and will be able to get games in quite a bit. On nights, I usually end up playing a lot with European friends because the times line up for us. Maybe I'll see @DamonD7 a bit more often. Just a quick heads up that I haven't vanished from lobbies on the weekdays.

With work the next few nights, my play time will be limited to a few hours at random times during the day. If I see anyone on I'll shoot some invites.

8 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Hey as a quick FYI, I'll be going on night shift starting next Monday. Shift rotations where I work usually last about 45 days. I'll probably only be available for games during the week in the mornings before I have to head to work. On weekends I'll be up late and will be able to get games in quite a bit. On nights, I usually end up playing a lot with European friends because the times line up for us. Maybe I'll see @DamonD7 a bit more often. Just a quick heads up that I haven't vanished from lobbies on the weekdays.

I've only played 6 games in the past eleven days! I badly need and want to get more play in, it's just my limited time at the moment.

However, I'm really hoping to get in some games on Friday night and then across Saturday and Sunday. So maybe I will bump into you and others here :)

2 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

I've only played 6 games in the past eleven days! I badly need and want to get more play in, it's just my limited time at the moment.

However, I'm really hoping to get in some games on Friday night and then across Saturday and Sunday. So maybe I will bump into you and others here :)

Ya I hope to see you on when you have time. Never played with a mod but have played with the owner of Castle Crashers.

SqNfCXx.jpg

• Like 1

Recruiting call for West coast PS4 players who share the values on this thread!

I've got a member, @Maddogg_8121 that can't get on until midnight central time (I'm on East coast time, and I would be useless to him during the week). I want him to have the same great playing experience I've been getting out of this community. If you're looking for a group of people that values fair play on the PS4, send me a PM and I'll get you linked up with some great players from across the globe.

• Like 2

I got my witcher fix in yesterday. I should be on the game sometime late this evening.

11 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Recruiting call for West coast PS4 players who share the values on this thread!

I've got a member, @Maddogg_8121 that can't get on until midnight central time (I'm on East coast time, and I would be useless to him during the week). I want him to have the same great playing experience I've been getting out of this community. If you're looking for a group of people that values fair play on the PS4, send me a PM and I'll get you linked up with some great players from across the globe.

Thanks, brother!   Thursdays and Fridays I get to play earlier.  I'll be on around 8 or 9 Central and could play/stream til 2 or 3am.  

• Like 1

I'll be on again tonight, trying to get a full lobby. Was tough to get more than a few yesterday...

5 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I'll be on again tonight, trying to get a full lobby. Was tough to get more than a few yesterday...

I may be able to get on tonight. If not, should be on tomorrow night. Hope to see you guys!

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

Yeah sorry I couldn't get you in that last group I was in last night, nobody wanted to leave!

3 minutes ago, Super Ty said:

Yeah sorry I couldn't get you in that last group I was in last night, nobody wanted to leave!

haha...All good. I had a party of 5 at the time and you were full. It is what it is.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I can only really get on during weekends. I joined your group though. 

I totally get it. This will at least give you a broader chance at a friendly lobby when the weekend hits. I'm still looking forward to my first game with you. My weekends have been nuts, lately.

Lots of good forum members on last night (xbone), I had a blast! :)

1 hour ago, LJPIII said:

Lots of good forum members on last night (xbone), I had a blast! :)

Good having you LJ. Don't worry we'll break you in right. :lol:

• Like 1