2 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

The Club is already created. It's the Crystal Lake Employment Agency.

I'm just spit balling what we should call the members of the club now.

The Friendly Counselors?

Team Crystal Lake?

More suggestions are needed lol

Crystal Lake Conservation Society

Friends of Crystal Lake

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bigfoot said:

Crystal Lake Conservation Society

Friends of Crystal Lake

Friends of Crystal Lake is the best of both worlds :)

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

Friends of Crystal Lake is the best of both worlds :)

And basically speaks to preserving the experience/game as it was intended.

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

I'll be on by 8 PM EST tonight, if not sooner. I'll be streaming our matches live on twitch too.

If anyone can't join but wants to watch, this is my channel: https://www.twitch.tv/AldermachXI

I was thinking of jumping on for a few games myself right meow.  You already on?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Are our forum people streaming? Where?

I believe @AldermachXI is streaming.

I love to see more members join. Maybe we can have a little event when we hit 100 members. Like an all nighter event. Maybe a kill Jason or no escape event. I'm just glad to see everyone working together. It's definitely creating a more fun atmosphere & improving quality of matches.

@Googoomuck are you on the Xbox 1?

I would like to join this club. I may smack talk a lot on here and occasionally troll out of boredom, but I can say I'm an honorable player. For instance unless someone tries to take a spot from me by force I volunteer to give up my spot and distract Jason if there aren't enough seats, or he attacks while we try to escape. Also if I see a Jason doing poorly as a new player I let him kill me, then offer to play privately with them so they can get oriented with the buttons and their functions. I also tryto teach them good control over objectives and tactics in finding and eliminating counselors. 

Feel free to add me on Xbox One

Gamertag: DrakusTheJackal

I'm on Mountain time, and typically play between 8:30pm and 10:30pm on weekdays if I am on day shift. When on night shift (starting next week) I play some in the mornings. I'm often on in the evenings on weekends. I'll be on later. We have a tight crew of players that are really good people. I'll send some invites if we have openings.

Seriously, how is this woman still awake. What did Bill Cosby use?? If any of you will be getting rowdy and staying up late on a Monday night, I should be on in an hour or so. If not, I will see you guys in the morning, at least those without normal 9-5ers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Another great day. Got a chance to play with @Corkenstein @Risinggrave & SLAPNUTS840 can't remember his forum name.

Indeed. It was quite enjoyable, except for the two drops I experienced in the game where everybody killed the level 1 guy. 

At any rate, I look forward to playing with you clowns more often in the future.

@AldermachXI dropped in for a bit last night with a me and a couple of my rowdier regulars. Good times. It is reminiscent of having someone new come over and you're not sure how they'll react to your weird family.:lol: Lots of fun for me. Glad to have you drop in.

P.S.

@lHeartBreakerl I wasn't blowing you off last night bud, just had a full lobby and I was busy running like hell at time those invites came through. We'll get in some matches soon enough. Drop in anytime of the GT if you like.

Man, I had A BLAST playing last night! Thanks everyone!!

I super-appreciate everybody helping me out and showing me the ropes, especially @AldermachXI.

Can't wait to play again. This is an awesome group right here! :) 

23 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

@AldermachXI dropped in for a bit last night with a me and a couple of my rowdier regulars. Good times. It is reminiscent of having someone new come over and you're not sure how they'll react to your weird family.:lol: Lots of fun for me. Glad to have you drop in.

P.S.

@lHeartBreakerl I wasn't blowing you off last night bud, just had a full lobby and I was busy running like hell at time those invites came through. We'll get in some matches soon enough. Drop in anytime of the GT if you like.

I figured it's all good! Me and @AldermachXI sat in a lobby for a good 20 minutes so don't worry you didn't miss out in much.

But it should be better tonight.

• Like 1