Sorry to raise this one from the grave? Are there any admins from the Xbox group around?

Xbox: Lizard Man888

I guess it's not really a bad idea to try this. QP is full of a toxic bunch now and then. I had a bad experience today and I'm trying to find more friends I can play the game with. People I can rely more on who won't be overtly rude just because I'm not playing at my best because I'm still trying to learn.

6 hours ago, odista2000 said:

Is  this still a thing?  If so I would like to join.

System:  PS4

Gamer tag:  odista2000

Invitation sent. Welcome aboard!

Hello, would it be possible to join this? I purchased the game a few days ago, and am playing on PC. Steam name is Ogre. 

@Ogre, I don't know who from the Steam group is still active on this forum, but if you want to get the ball rolling proactively, you can search steam groups for Crystal Lake Employment Agency, and mention the forums in your request to join.

Hey, so I tried searching for Crystal Lake Employment Agency and was unable to find any steam group with that name? I was able to find the game's group, so I joined that.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 8:01 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Sorry to raise this one from the grave? Are there any admins from the Xbox group around?

Ty just sent me notice of this.  Might be too late to help, but if not, what's up?

4 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Ty just sent me notice of this.  Might be too late to help, but if not, what's up?

It was in reference to this user:

On 1/27/2020 at 9:24 PM, Gamera85 said:

I guess it's not really a bad idea to try this. QP is full of a toxic bunch now and then. I had a bad experience today and I'm trying to find more friends I can play the game with. People I can rely more on who won't be overtly rude just because I'm not playing at my best because I'm still trying to learn.

15 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

It was in reference to this user:

Ah, ok. I'll respond here then. 

On 1/27/2020 at 9:24 PM, Gamera85 said:

Beyond joining the club, a group of us play on Thursdays, starting at about 8-9 EST. We won't be rude, and in fact will be more than happy to pass off our collective knowledge. 

I know I'm late to the party, but if you're still playing/looking to play with some good people, the offer to hang out is open. 

I would like to think that I possess good sportsmanship, but I got pissy and rage quit earlier today. 

RIP this community on PS4. With PlayStation ending the community feature, I can no longer play with this group. We had some good times.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

RIP this community on PS4. With PlayStation ending the community feature, I can no longer play with this group. We had some good times.

We did indeed. With this move by PlayStation, this topic is no longer necessary and will be closed. Thank you everyone for the good times, the good memories, and the good sportsmanship.

• Like 1