10 hours ago, LainEgo said:

This looks great! Sadly i have been getting caught in a lot of bad groups with rude adults, kids, cheaters, etc. It isn't very fun when they do that. So how do I join this for ps4?? Excuse my inexperience here..

You can post your PS4 username here or in a private message to me. I'll send an invitation your way shortly after.

I bought a PS4 in October and completely forgot about this. Haven't played the game much on it and need to. Just cracked level 30 yesterday and hardly have any good perks so need to get on that grind. All friends I had on Steam abandoned the game so hopefully I can gain some new ones on PS4. PSN is TheOriginUndrtkr

On 1/2/2019 at 9:36 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Sending your invitation out now. The group has been a little dormant lately, so be sure to drop a message on the feed and send some friend invites out to members.

Oh yeah, thanks man, though we've been friends for about a year and I've been a part of said commmunity for as long.

That msg was basically meant for other members as an encouragement to invite me as a part of their "lobby".

You see, because of the outdated client-issue, I can't find EU-Server lobbies in qp, and for some reason I am unable to join community -lobbies. Either "full" or "verify internet.." or "unable to bypass,  server not excepting" - or some shit like that..

A shame really... Though I didn't even consider the feed. Good point Sir!

15 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Oh yeah, thanks man, though we've been friends for about a year and I've been a part of said commmunity for as long.

That msg was basically meant for other members as an encouragement to invite me as a part of their "lobby".

You see, because of the outdated client-issue, I can't find EU-Server lobbies in qp, and for some reason I am unable to join community -lobbies. Either "full" or "verify internet.." or "unable to bypass,  server not excepting" - or some shit like that..

A shame really

My bad. I don't know if I grabbed your post in error while responding to someone else or what.

3 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

My bad. I don't know if I grabbed your post in error while responding to someone else or what.

No worries Sir

17 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I want in too: HaHaTrumpWon

Done

I just started playing a week ago. I am level 14 and counting. I enjoy the game but hate the trolls who don't play for the objectives.

My PSN is u_r_rexdale

Feel free to include me in any lobbies.

1 hour ago, U_r_rexdale said:

I just started playing a week ago. I am level 14 and counting. I enjoy the game but hate the trolls who don't play for the objectives.

My PSN is u_r_,rexdale

Feel free to include me in any lobbies.

I didn't find it with the comma, so I assumed the comma was a mistake. I sent you an invitation to the group.

Hey, I'd like in on this too, please. Looking forward to just playing some nice, normal games without all the drama.

I'm Bare_Lean on PS4.

37 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Hey, I'd like in on this too, please. Looking forward to just playing some nice, normal games without all the drama.

I'm Bare_Lean on PS4.

Your invitation has been sent. :D

21 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I didn't find it with the comma, so I assumed the comma was a mistake. I sent you an invitation to request the group.

What's your PSN? I don't think I got your request.

2 hours ago, U_r_rexdale said:

What's your PSN? I don't think I got your request.

I sent you a PM.