3 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

It should have showed up in notifications. I resent it just to be safe. If you have privacy blocks, it may never get to you. Double check on those.

That's weird I didn't get it this time either. I double checked my privacy settings and I allow friend requests and invites from anyone. What else could it be?

18 hours ago, gamerx42z said:

That's weird I didn't get it this time either. I double checked my privacy settings and I allow friend requests and invites from anyone. What else could it be?

I just sent a third one. Try sending a membership request to the "Camp Crystal Lake Employment Agency" community. 

7 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I just sent a third one. Try sending a membership request to the "Camp Crystal Lake Employment Agency" community. 

Weird never got the notification again but I searched it out as you said and it let me join when I tried. Thanks going to jump into a match now.

Played a match in the club and someone had taken the fuse and gas to inside Jason's shack. Wouldn't that kind of thing be against the rules for said club?

I'm not sure who did it there was someone dead in his shack but I don't know if that person put them there or died trying to retrieve them. Either way putting fuse and gas in his shack isn't a very cool thing to do.

7 minutes ago, gamerx42z said:

Played a match in the club and someone had taken the fuse and gas to inside Jason's shack. Wouldn't that kind of thing be against the rules for said club?

I'm not sure who did it there was someone dead in his shack but I don't know if that person put them there or died trying to retrieve them. Either way putting fuse and gas in his shack isn't a very cool thing to do.

Keep in mind the community function will let you jump in with a community member, even if they are in a public match by themselves with a lobby of randoms.

17 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Keep in mind the community function will let you jump in with a community member, even if they are in a public match by themselves with a lobby of randoms.

I will start an event for Thursday for our group and throw out some invites. Hope you are able to get on this weekend.

4 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I will start an event for Thursday for our group and throw out some invites. Hope you are able to get on this weekend.

Big family weekend for me, but I may be able to get some time away.

18 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Big family weekend for me, but I may be able to get some time away.

Sounds good, but then you will be faced with the dilemma of trying the single player challenges, or getting on multiplayer. Quite the quandary.

calling all ps4 players, crystal lake employment agency is hosting a one year anniversary party. Join the group and check out the event page.

Could someone explain to me how the group works?  I am a member on PS4, but I have a hard time figuring out how to actually get on with the other people.  One time, I tried setting up an event, but I'm not sure what (if anything) actually happened.

2 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Could someone explain to me how the group works?  I am a member on PS4, but I have a hard time figuring out how to actually get on with the other people.  One time, I tried setting up an event, but I'm not sure what (if anything) actually happened.

On PlayStation, the function itself is a little wonky, but in the console view, it gives you the ability to see members in active F13 games and join them. This function seems to be strengthened if the player is in your friends list. I do question the accuracy sometimes, though, as I can observe multiple community attendedlobbies in-game, but the community page doesn't seem to know about them. All that is to say, "It's a weak tool, but it's the tool we have doggone it!"

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

On PlayStation, the function itself is a little wonky, but in the console view, it gives you the ability to see members in active F13 games and join them. This function seems to be strengthened if the player is in your friends list. I do question the accuracy sometimes, though, as I can observe multiple community attendedlobbies in-game, but the community page doesn't seem to know about them. All that is to say, "It's a weak tool, but it's the tool we have doggone it!"

Glad to know it's not just me then!  Well, either way I'll be on as much as I can.  It's my birthday weekend, so the wife will just have to let me go to the basement and get my Jason fix, cuz I'M A MAN!

...if that's ok with her, that is...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, azombie1223 said:

Would like to be part of this, thank you.

Xbox: A Zombie1223

I don't use mics, unfortunately.

@TheHansonGoons sent you an invite.

Unfortunately, he's observing from shadowy realms so he couldn't tell you himself.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

@TheHansonGoons sent you an invite.

Unfortunately, he's observing from shadowy realms so he couldn't tell you himself.

lol Thanks but that makes me feel uneasy ? He isn't Jason is he?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Glad to know it's not just me then!  Well, either way I'll be on as much as I can.  It's my birthday weekend, so the wife will just have to let me go to the basement and get my Jason fix, cuz I'M A MAN!

...if that's ok with her, that is...

I’ll send you some invites to events. I am hosting one as part of the crystal lake employment agency. I think you’re on my friends list already.

38 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I’ll send you some invites to events. I am hosting one as part of the crystal lake employment agency. I think you’re on my friends list already.

Thank you bro!

8 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Thank you bro!

8 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Thank you bro!

Sent you an invite.

bumpasaurus.jpg

Memorial day weekend is the time to spend with family, barbecue, and kill teenagers.

I'll be on this afternoon and I'd like to invite everyone, new and vets, to join us for one buggy ass good time.

@TheHansonGoons @Brigadius @bewareofbears @Alkavian @AldermachXI @Riot_Dame @Risinggrave@Thatguyinktown

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

bumpasaurus.jpg

Memorial day weekend is the time to spend with family, barbecue, and kill teenagers.

I'll be on this afternoon and I'd like to invite everyone, new and vets, to join us for one buggy ass good time.

@TheHansonGoons @Brigadius @bewareofbears @Alkavian @AldermachXI @Riot_Dame @Risinggrave

I’m down. ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

bumpasaurus.jpg

@TheHansonGoons @Brigadius @bewareofbears @Alkavian @AldermachXI @Riot_Dame @Risinggrave

I am furniture shopping right now. Then will be painting at new house for most of the afternoon. If you guys are on later, I should be tonight. Good games to those that made it out last night.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

bumpasaurus.jpg

@TheHansonGoons @Brigadius @bewareofbears @Alkavian @AldermachXI @Riot_Dame @Risinggrave@Thatguyinktown

I'll be on tonight for sure. Probably just after 8 EST.

3 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

bumpasaurus.jpg

I'll be on this afternoon/evening

Just a question as I haven't heard anything yet, but is there not one of these for PC? Did I just request an invite wrong? 

On 5/21/2018 at 5:19 PM, Tailypo said:

I'm interested.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tailyp0/

16 minutes ago, Tailypo said:

Just a question as I haven't heard anything yet, but is there not one of these for PC? Did I just request an invite wrong? 

I'm sure it just got overlooked. I think @AldermachXI is handling the PC invites.

• Thanks 1