2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol...*crickets*

Shall I assume I was unwittingly dragged into something?

3 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I just find it amusing that she didn't even reply to the offer.

On 2/19/2018 at 7:48 PM, Peelman said:

I'd like to get in on this. I'm not a Chad.

XB1 GT: PainIsGod

Your gt looks familiar, do you use quick play?

7 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I think he's referring to a debate that WashingtonJones and she (and possibly Alder, too -- I'm not sure) had about her ability to juke Jason. 

I vouched for her to Washington, as the other night I watched her (as Tommy) juke Jason for the better part of ten minutes.

He didn't believe me either. Oh well.  ^_^

25 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I just find it amusing that she didn't even reply to the offer.

I'm already in the group is why I didn't respond...

12 minutes ago, stoney said:

I'm already in the group is why I didn't respond...

Egg on my face from multiple angles. Sorry, @stoney.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Truth said:

Your gt looks familiar, do you use quick play?

Yeah, I've been playing quick play a bit the last week or so.

5 minutes ago, Peelman said:

Yeah, I've been playing quick play a bit the last week or so.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure we played at some point. I'm TruthfulList56, not that I would expect you to remember me. I just have a tendency to remember random shit.

I'm looking to get something going at about 9 PM Eastern or so on Friday. If any of you guys want in, feel free. 

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

I'm looking to get something going at about 9 PM Eastern or so on Friday. If any of you guys want in, feel free. 

I should be good for that. I'll try to get the kids down early.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

I'm in.

• Like 1

I'd be down for some good sportsmanship. Ps4 GT: BlitzBoy526 (I know, it's very different name)

6 minutes ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

I'd be down for some good sportsmanship. Ps4 GT: BlitzBoy526 (I know, it's very different name)

Your invitation has been sent! :D

Just now, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Your invitation has been sent! :D

Thanks bud, Sorry if my English is bad! getting hyped to play now. 

Funny, I was gonna ask for an invite then I saw the name of this community and realised I just requested membership like 5 minutes ago ?. Just got back into the game a couple weeks ago and quickplay trolls are sooo aggravating. PS4 tag is lionhearted215

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:36 AM, Maddogg_8121 said:

Wish PS4 had respectful players outside of private matches.  The public lobbies are a cesspool of toxic waste on PS4. Even the communities I am in have jackwagon players.  It's frustrating.  I guess I grew up in a different era where you were taught to show respect to others.  Obviously not the case with online gamers today.  

Yeah, I play on PS4 too.  The communities on PS4 are pretty much toxic garbage.  Out of all the complaints I have seen posted about this game, I think the toxicity of some of the players is by far its biggest challenge.  I would love to get through just ONE QP match on PS4 without rage players or players spitting racist/homophobic/bigoted BS.  I have never seen so many people get so triggered over a video game.  lol.  I actually heard a guy tell the Jason in one match that he hoped he got cancer in real life because he killed him.  Really?  Over losing a video game match?  Like you, I guess I grew up in a different time where we were taught to enjoy games, have good sportsmanship, and just be a decent respectful human being.  Ahh... to be a kid in the late eighties.  Good times. 

• Like 1

I'm interested in some Good Sportsmanship!

XBOX1: KingSherlockx

I never rage quit, I play to counselor strengths and work objectives as best I can.  I'm just looking to have fun!

I mean, I guess. I don’t often talk in game chat often, but I still listen. Also, I probably won’t be that active, just a warning. Another thing, I used the Packanack roof glitch and Higgins secret room glitch when I was newer, but only when the jost would make himself Jason without asking. Now that I’ve told you everything bad, my GT’s NORMAL COAT on XB1, but it’s really up to you whether you invite me or not.

5 hours ago, JasonSquared said:

I'm interested in some Good Sportsmanship!

XBOX1: KingSherlockx

I never rage quit, I play to counselor strengths and work objectives as best I can.  I'm just looking to have fun!

32 minutes ago, NORMAL COAT said:

I mean, I guess. I don’t often talk in game chat often, but I still listen. Also, I probably won’t be that active, just a warning. Another thing, I used the Packanack roof glitch and Higgins secret room glitch when I was newer, but only when the jost would make himself Jason without asking. Now that I’ve told you everything bad, my GT’s NORMAL COAT on XB1, but it’s really up to you whether you invite me or not.

@Tattooey or @AldermachXI should get you guys up and running.

25 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

PS4 MRWood204  I'm usually on at night (EST)

Your invitation is on its way.:D