2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Had my Xbox on. I got him. @Guy

Beautiful.

Done and done.

On 1/24/2018 at 2:27 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I'm pretty stinking excited! I just met my first fellow Friday the 13th player in the wild! Conversation with a co-worker from another department led to talk of office decor, which led to admissions of Friday the 13th memorabilia on display, which led to talk of the game, shared platforms and this community, to which I extended an invitation. We are going to bore the HELL out of fellow colleagues travelling on our upcoming conference trip!

That's awesome!

On 1/24/2018 at 3:17 PM, Truth said:

That's funny, I was just thinking about that this morning. I wonder if there's anyone I work with that plays. I try not to socialize with coworkers so they don't know much about me.

A guy I work with turned me on to this game. We're welders, so we're kinda in our own world most of the night. But, he and I started talking and discovered we had a mutual love of horror movies. Freddy, Jason, Michael, Leatherface, Pinhead, Hannibal... Everything horror, anyway. He told me about this game. And yeah, when we start talking about the game at work people scatter. It really is funny sometimes, some people are so squeamish! "Oh, I better get back to my job now! So many welds...." We just laugh.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

Hey guys is it ok to slash a Tommy player to death? since he spawns with a pocket knife.

Kill them all. However you please.

5 minutes ago, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

thanks Alder! i just wanted to let you know during the previous patch i took your advice about slashing to heart and cut down every camper i saw.

You've made me proud, young grasshopper.

But you hardly need to do that anymore. Most won't have pocket knives now.

Pamela tells you to kill them all, she's not picky about how ;)

"So young...so pretty...kill them but without slashing and don't do any of that quick stuff like Choke or Head Punch, Jason! And no spawn kills!"

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Ker Juice said:

Room for one more on Xbox?  GT:  Rated Type R

13 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Good stuff. Which system? :)

Edit: It looks like you're in Xbox. @Tattooey or @AldermachXI will get you taken care of.

13 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Done and done.

Guess I did not make the cut...   :(

1 minute ago, Ker Juice said:

Guess I did not make the cut...   :(

Sorry. I just never saw yours.

Invite will be sent shortly.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Sorry. I just never saw yours.

Invite will be sent shortly.

I just received the invite- thanks.  And not a moment too soon, btw.  I got bummed out last night playing with a supposed "friend" in her lobby who proceeded to call me names as I slashed to weaken (not kill) her.  Then there were her friends who tea bagged me.  Then 1 who tunneled me as Jason, admitting he can hear her messing up on the phone but doesn't care cause he is going to rape me.  :wacko:   Never had any problems with her or her lobbies before, but that killed the mood for me.  I stayed quiet for the remainder of the evening, wondering if this is how it's going to be from now on.

Looking forward to having a much more positive & fun experience with you guys.  I don't glitch, trash talk, tea bag, team kill, or ragequit.  Would love to play with others that are on the same exact page and not just get 3 out of the 5 right.  

5 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

I just received the invite- thanks.  And not a moment too soon, btw.  I got bummed out last night playing with a supposed "friend" in her lobby who proceeded to call me names as I slashed to weaken (not kill) her.  Then there were her friends who tea bagged me.  Then 1 who tunneled me as Jason, admitting he can hear her messing up on the phone but doesn't care cause he is going to rape me.  :wacko:   Never had any problems with her or her lobbies before, but that killed the mood for me.  I stayed quiet for the remainder of the evening, wondering if this is how it's going to be from now on.

Looking forward to having a much more positive & fun experience with you guys.  I don't glitch, trash talk, tea bag, team kill, or ragequit.  Would love to play with others that are on the same exact page and not just get 3 out of the 5 right.  

Yeah...we don't have any silly rules. Just don't be a dick and don't exploit any glitches.

You can slash to your heart's desire. We don't judge. It's a perfectly viable method to slow people down.

It's her fault for getting herself isolated from the pack.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Time to sharpen my trident.

Oh god. I'll issue out the lube and write condolences letters to the families.

On the upside you may be rusty.?

• Haha 1

I played Tonight with some players from this club and it was so refreshing to not hear someone blasting music or playing voice clips from movies over and over. Oh and did I mention that there were no racial slurs?!!! I love this group #bestideaever. We played on Xbox. 

• Like 1

Hi I would like to be apart of this, hard to find games with players who really wanna play and have teamwork involved. Giving it there all.

I'm a pc player.

3 hours ago, Tyler659 said:

Hi I would like to be apart of this, hard to find games with players who really wanna play and have teamwork involved. Giving it there all.

I'm a pc player.

@AldermachXI should be around in a bit to issue an invite. :D

4 hours ago, Tyler659 said:

I'm a pc player.

Steam username?

On 8/11/2017 at 10:08 PM, Tattooey said:

CLUB FOR PS4, PC, & XBOX

I wanted to share an idea to see if people would get behind it. I want to start a club exclusively for the members of this forums & non members. However there will be slight differences in the type of players allowed to join.

1. First off to allow the members to network & quickly get into games with various other players.

2. Second is the difference between other clubs. This club will be by invitation only. This will allow us to only invite players that meet certain criteria.

A. No member will cheat, glitch, mod, hack, or exploit ever or they will be removed from the group & reported if caught.

B. All members are mature gamers who conduct themselves respectfully. Minor trash talk is okay but excessive raging will not be permitted.

C. Members will not rage quit from a match. The members will also conduct themselves professionally during matches.

The purpose of this club will exist to make meeting new players & good fair gamers easier. Finding good games with mature players will become inevitably much quicker & resulted in better quality of matches. I have a lot of friends who are great players & a blast to play with unfortunately they are not members of this forum but their ideas on how to play fairly are mutual with the people in this community. I'm sure as well that the members of this forum also have friends who are not so different. Almost every private match I play in everyone in session is a friend or a mutual friend. Very rarely do I deal with toxic players.

I hope that you guys understand what I'm trying to achieve & hopefully we can get a lot of us on board to kickstart this thing. Maybe PlayStation can also create the same thing. The goal is for the players who don't have anyone to play with can use the group to find well trusted gamers who will welcome them rather then teamkill. I often at times don't have many people online or most are already in full games.

How would I be able to join this Club, on PS4?

17 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

How would I be able to join this Club, on PS4?

:)It's simple really! You're already halfway there (expressing interest).

The other half is supplying your gamer tag, either on here or over PM. I can get your invitation to you, shortly after that.