On 1/4/2018 at 10:09 AM, Cer1alkill3r said:

I’m on Xbox and would love to join A CER1AL KILL3R is my gamer tag 

Your invite has been sent. Welcome to the group.

On 8/12/2017 at 1:08 AM, Tattooey said:

CLUB FOR PS4, PC, & XBOX

I wanted to share an idea to see if people would get behind it. I want to start a club exclusively for the members of this forums & non members. However there will be slight differences in the type of players allowed to join.

1. First off to allow the members to network & quickly get into games with various other players.

2. Second is the difference between other clubs. This club will be by invitation only. This will allow us to only invite players that meet certain criteria.

A. No member will cheat, glitch, mod, hack, or exploit ever or they will be removed from the group & reported if caught.

B. All members are mature gamers who conduct themselves respectfully. Minor trash talk is okay but excessive raging will not be permitted.

C. Members will not rage quit from a match. The members will also conduct themselves professionally during matches.

The purpose of this club will exist to make meeting new players & good fair gamers easier. Finding good games with mature players will become inevitably much quicker & resulted in better quality of matches. I have a lot of friends who are great players & a blast to play with unfortunately they are not members of this forum but their ideas on how to play fairly are mutual with the people in this community. I'm sure as well that the members of this forum also have friends who are not so different. Almost every private match I play in everyone in session is a friend or a mutual friend. Very rarely do I deal with toxic players.

I hope that you guys understand what I'm trying to achieve & hopefully we can get a lot of us on board to kickstart this thing. Maybe PlayStation can also create the same thing. The goal is for the players who don't have anyone to play with can use the group to find well trusted gamers who will welcome them rather then teamkill. I often at times don't have many people online or most are already in full games.

Do you accept players with no mics, mines been broken for a while? I’ve had it with Jason teamers and rage quitters. I play on Xbox, my gamertag is iGhettoUnicorns. 

On 2018-01-06 at 3:27 PM, Tattooey said:

Your invite has been sent. Welcome to the group.

What is the name of the club? I don’t see a invite

Not sure why it’s not showing up. I’m going to try to request invite on Xbox. Maybe double check my gamer tag A CER1AL KILL3R  thank you by the way. 

Hello everyone. I have literally joined this forum for the first time to post here. What a great idea.

If there is a community on PS4 I would be honored to join. I am a huge fan of this game, but it is all too often spoiled by immature, trolling and nasty gamers. My PSN name is GAVOMETER.

If anything I can promise you great Jason Fodder :-)

7 minutes ago, ScouseMouse said:

Hello everyone. I have literally joined this forum for the first time to post here. What a great idea.

If there is a community on PS4 I would be honored to join. I am a huge fan of this game, but it is all too often spoiled by immature, trolling and nasty gamers. My PSN name is GAVOMETER.

Your invitation is on its way. Welcome to the community AND the forums! :D

8 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Not sure why it’s not showing up. I’m going to try to request invite on Xbox. Maybe double check my gamer tag A CER1AL KILL3R  thank you by the way. 

It doesn't pop up like a notification. I had to go to the clubs menu and the invite was at the top of the page.

17 minutes ago, ScouseMouse said:

yeah same here 

I play on PS4 

PSN-  x_xEvilT-_o

14 minutes ago, T.W said:

yeah same here 

I play on PS4 

PSN-  x_xEvilT-_o

Your invitation is on its way, as well. Welcome! :D

On 1/8/2018 at 1:49 AM, gyaaft said:

Looking for an invite on steam please. Same name.

2 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I want in.

GT - ProfoundEnding 

Xbox One

@AldermachXI, @Tattooey, I'm just flagging these for your attention.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I want in.

GT - ProfoundEnding 

Xbox One

You have been invited

I'm pretty stinking excited! I just met my first fellow Friday the 13th player in the wild! Conversation with a co-worker from another department led to talk of office decor, which led to admissions of Friday the 13th memorabilia on display, which led to talk of the game, shared platforms and this community, to which I extended an invitation. We are going to bore the HELL out of fellow colleagues travelling on our upcoming conference trip!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I'm pretty stinking excited! I just met my first fellow Friday the 13th player in the wild! Conversation with a co-worker from another department led to talk of office decor, which led to admissions of Friday the 13th memorabilia on display, which led to talk of the game, shared platforms and this community, to which I extended an invitation. We are going to bore the HELL out of fellow colleagues travelling on our upcoming conference trip!

That's funny, I was just thinking about that this morning. I wonder if there's anyone I work with that plays. I try not to socialize with coworkers so they don't know much about me.

This is a great idea man. ps4 - mtk9210

I can't stand the damn quickplay lobbies half the time anymore. I never rage quit... just damn ps4 errors :(

14 minutes ago, Mtk9210 said:

This is a great idea man. ps4 - mtk9210

I can't stand the damn quickplay lobbies half the time anymore. I never rage quit... just damn ps4 errors :(

Your invitation is on its way! :D

Xbox - GuidoWorsley

Get me away from these people who yell at randomers on the Internet.

12 minutes ago, Guy said:

Xbox - GuidoWorsley

Get me away from these people who yell at randomers on the Internet.

@Tattooey can take care of you. :D