Would someone be willing to invite me on ps4? I think my post history should speak for itself, and I would be happy to play in a competitive but reasonable group who want to take the game seriously, but also understand not to get worked up over things, and to just have some fun. I guess what I mean to say is, playing which mature fans of the game would be nice. I am level 101, and I am a Canadian social worker (hopefully that shows some good sense on my part, but my girlfriend would disagree haha).

I do have others to play with so I wouldn't always be available, but I'd love to be a part of it. This club is the kind of thing that gives hope to message boards (sad but true).

It's CPLhicks31

6 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Would someone be willing to invite me on ps4? I think my post history should speak for itself, and I would be happy to play in a competitive but reasonable group who want to take the game seriously, but also understand not to get worked up over things, and to just have some fun. I guess what I mean to say is, playing which mature fans of the game would be nice. I am level 101, and I am a Canadian social worker (hopefully that shows some good sense on my part, but my girlfriend would disagree haha).

I do have others to play with so I wouldn't always be available, but I'd love to be a part of it. This club is the kind of thing that gives hope to message boards (sad but true).

It's CPLhicks31

Finally!! You don't know how long I have been holding a spot open for a Canadian social worker. Nobody else in the group can handle the Canadian caseload, and we've had files just falling through the cracks!

Your invitation is on its way!:D

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Finally!! You don't know how long I have been holding a spot open for a Canadian social worker. Nobody else in the group can handle the Canadian caseload, and we've had files just falling through the cracks!

Your invitation is on its way!:D

Perfect! Wait, does this mean I don't actually get to play the game, but rather just review the files of everyone who has been driven mad because of the game? I'll do it!

4 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Perfect! Wait, does this mean I don't actually get to play the game, but rather just review the files of everyone who has been driven mad because of the game? I'll do it!

We'll figure out finding some playtime for you, but in the meantime [heaves cartoonishly tall stack of swollen manila folders onto the desk] could you get started on these? I'll get the rest for you as soon as I'm back from my lunch break.

2 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

We'll figure out finding some playtime for you, but in the meantime [heaves cartoonishly tall stack of swollen manila folders onto the desk] could you get started on these? I'll get the rest for you as soon as I'm back from my lunch break.

Yes sir, I'll crack open a can of "poke" cola and get started.

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2017 at 5:55 AM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Done! :D Welcome aboard! Maybe some time in the near future, we can get a tutorial lobby going with some members.

Hey man, my tag is woundcowboy on PSN. I'd love to play with the group and get my ass kicked as Jason. I'm trying to level up haha.

13 minutes ago, Chad face said:

so is there a xbox club?

You can PM me your GT and I'll send an invite when I'm able.

16 hours ago, woundcowboy said:

Hey man, my tag is woundcowboy on PSN. I'd love to play with the group and get my ass kicked as Jason. I'm trying to level up haha.

I'm a little late on the response, but your invitation is on its way.

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2017 at 4:48 PM, Maddogg_8121 said:

Sadly enough, adults are mostly the issues I see in public lobbies.  Some kids, but mostly if you kindly explain something to them they comprehend fairly reasonably.   Adults on the other hand.....waste of time.  You'll get shit talked to, called the n word (even though I'm clearly a redneck by my accent), threatened, belittled, team killed, etc.  Needless to say....I desperately want single player. I'm not built for online matches.  Sad world we live in these days.  

I'm on the PS4, I host as much as I can, I wish there was a separate option in game to host. I usually get this crap from Kids and some Tweens, All the adults I've played with so far have been good, respectful, a little fun trash talking is always welcome as long as it fun for all. I've me some cool people so far. I've had a billions F/R from kids, whom I respectfully reject.

On 12/30/2017 at 5:53 PM, Erik13E said:

I'm on the PS4, I host as much as I can, I wish there was a separate option in game to host. I usually get this crap from Kids and some Tweens, All the adults I've played with so far have been good, respectful, a little fun trash talking is always welcome as long as it fun for all. I've me some cool people so far. I've had a billions F/R from kids, whom I respectfully reject.

@Maddogg_8121, If you are getting called the N word, You know you aren't So, Don't take it to heart. They are only words spewed from uneducated losers, Screw 'EM. Eventually they will all tire of the game and go back to playing whatever MP trash they played before. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Erik13E said:

@Maddogg_8121, If you are getting called the N word, You know you aren't So, Don't take it to heart. They are only words spewed from uneducated losers, Screw 'EM. Eventually they will all tire of the game and go back to playing whatever MP trash they played before. 

Yeah, I know.  It just bothers me because I was taught respect for others.  If I was caught disrespecting anyone without cause I got my ass beat hard. Guess that is something that has gone by the wayside these days.  

• Like 1

I have to say that the multiplayer videogame community at large is pretty toxic. I try not to be around those who are toxic when playing but not all my good friends are around to play all the time. EA has gone as far as to say that gamers don't want single player experiences anymore and that isn't true. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Yeah, I know.  It just bothers me because I was taught respect for others.  If I was caught disrespecting anyone without cause I got my ass beat hard. Guess that is something that has gone by the wayside these days.  

I definitely hear that. Its a shame how kids are today. SMH

2 hours ago, CrazyLawyer said:

I've heard quite a bit about you guys and I would like to join. I play on Steam (gamertag is kristhelib). I'm currently level 104.

I'll send you an invite in a few minutes.

Had a group of four hunting me (as Jason) last night, complete with sweater and Tommy, trying to kill me. However, everyone was nice and not one tea bag or insult was to be had the entire match. I'd almost forgotten what that was like. I wish I knew who the hell those people were, 'cause I'd like to play with them again.

In the end, they didn't get me.  :)

Hey, any chance anyone who’s respectful/not a total d-bag want to add me on PS4? I just got the game for Christmas and I’ve only played with randoms and they’re basically all racist/homophobic 12 year old boys. I just bought a headset the other day and don’t even want to use it anymore. My gamertag is jmacgrath 

:)

On 1/1/2018 at 9:51 AM, razeak said:

Can I get an invite on Xbox Live? My gamertag is razeak.

I'll send one as soon as I'm able

25 minutes ago, jmacgrath said:

Hey, any chance anyone who’s respectful/not a total d-bag want to add me on PS4? I just got the game for Christmas and I’ve only played with randoms and they’re basically all racist/homophobic 12 year old boys. I just bought a headset the other day and don’t even want to use it anymore. My gamertag is jmacgrath 

:)

Your invitation is on its way! :D

1 hour ago, afinedrizzle said:

Hello I play on PS4 and my tag is shingroove. Hope I can join the club!

I'm polishing you invitation off, now. Expect its imminent arrival!:D