10 hours ago, patrickgage27 said:

I play on PS4 gamertag patrickgage27 would love to play with actually good players that meet the guidleines to listed 

I'm on it. Expect an invitation soon! :D

• Like 1

13 hours ago, patrickgage27 said:

I play on PS4 gamertag patrickgage27 would love to play with actually good players that meet the guidleines to listed 

Sure no problem. @NthnButAGoodTime is head of the PS4 department.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aaron said:

How do I get invited? Just put my gt?

GT: alwaysahunned

Which system are you on?

Hi everyone, I recently joined this forum with an interest to actually find some genuine players. I haven't had the game long (Lvl 5) but have already experienced some of the toxicity in online multiplayer that drives me mad.

Playing on PS4 in England with a userID: BoingoLives

I would love to get in on some fair and fun gaming.

1 hour ago, DoctorPhibes said:

Hi everyone, I recently joined this forum with an interest to actually find some genuine players. I haven't had the game long (Lvl 5) but have already experienced some of the toxicity in online multiplayer that drives me mad.

Playing on PS4 in England with a userID: BoingoLives

I would love to get in on some fair and fun gaming.

Your invitation is on its way! :D Welcome aboard!

• Like 1

I will be on Saturday Night if y'all want to add me. If possible add me after 9-10 on Saturday night! I'm on PS4 at: Thesnotlicker

7 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

I will be on Saturday Night if y'all want to add me. If possible add me after 9-10 on Saturday night! I'm on PS4 at: Thesnotlicker

What an awesome name, Thesnotlicker... Lmao! Add me on ps4 redrum138, my daughter or I will be on most of the weekend and we'll send you an invite if you're on.

Hi! I play on the PS4 (Europe region). I usually play during the weekend. Would like to play with... nice people that are respectful to one another.

PSN ID: Raskkii

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raskkii said:

Hi! I play on the PS4 (Europe region). I usually play during the weekend. Would like to play with... nice people that are respectful to one another.

Your invitation is on its way! :D There is another new member from your corner of the planet, as well as a few established members. Have fun out there!

1 hour ago, Raskkii said:

Hey @NthnButAGoodTime can we get this one in on ps4? I'm redrum138 on ps4 btw, feel free to add me as well and we'll try to get some games in with ya.

1 minute ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Your invitation is on its way! :D There is another new member from your corner of the planet, as well as a few established members. Have fun out there!

You're the man! Lightning fast responses, lol

3 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

You're the man! Lightning fast responses, lol

:lol:Lightning Fast? Dude, I went back in time and invited him before you could send your message! :P

• Haha 1

Just now, NthnButAGoodTime said:

:lol:Lightning Fast? Dude, I went back in time and invited him before you could send your message! :P

I totally feel like a Keanu Reeves moment is valid right here, I'm feeling all... Whoa..... Right now, Lol

20 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

I totally feel like a Keanu Reeves moment is valid right here, I'm feeling all... Whoa..... Right now, Lol

giphy.gif

Indeed.

Fantastic idea!

I literally started playing a week ago, and it's so hard to even practice. I jump into a game - when I can load a game - and I often get minced in just a few minutes. Haven't had a turn as Jason yet.

Still enjoying it, but the learning curve is steep. I've read that excellent thread by @Alkavian and trying to put it into practice.

On the good side, I don't feel the same anger towards the game as some of the more experienced because I don't know any better :-) Apart from dedicated servers on PS4, which is really hampering my ability to get a game in.

@NthnButAGoodTime can you invite PSN Roast_Potato please? Thanks!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BigSpud said:

Fantastic idea!

I literally started playing a week ago, and it's so hard to even practice. I jump into a game - when I can load a game - and I often get minced in just a few minutes. Haven't had a turn as Jason yet.

Still enjoying it, but the learning curve is steep. I've read that excellent thread by @Alkavian and trying to put it into practice.

On the good side, I don't feel the same anger towards the game as some of the more experienced because I don't know any better :-) Apart from dedicated servers on PS4, which is really hampering my ability to get a game in.

@NthnButAGoodTime can you invite PSN Roast_Potato please? Thanks!

Done! :D Welcome aboard! Maybe some time in the near future, we can get a tutorial lobby going with some members.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigSpud said:

Glad you found it helpful. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Done! :D Welcome aboard! Maybe some time in the near future, we can get a tutorial lobby going with some members.

I would be more than willing to help another player learn the game or help with any thing else.  That's really the only fun I have with the game right now.  So, if you need someone to jump in and help out let me know.  

• Thanks 2