Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'd like to officially welcome @bewareofbears to the Xbox goods sportsmanship club. 

It's been a long time coming. Hopefully we can get you in good proper matches.

Happy killing ;)

Today is a good day :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BomberBuddy said:

@NthnButAGoodTime I'm waiving my application as I write this. I see the club right now in the Playstation Communities, but instead of ringing the doorbell and presenting my application, I think I'll just put it in an envelope, buy a package of stamps, stamp the envelope, write the outgoing and return addresses, and drop it off in the mailbox across the street. Let me know when you get it and send me a letter of employment. Or of rejection. That's fine, too.

PSN: BomberBuddy

After careful consideration of your application, weighted by the fact that you opted to stick with the spirit of Camp Crystal Lake and the era of the game at hand, while trusting the United States Postal Service, and risked a stamp to tender your application, I hereby announce your acceptance into the Camp Crystal Lake Employment Agency, and grant you access to all that membership entails.

 

Make us proud.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blinckx said:

Hi

I'm new but i really would like to have some games with people from the forum who are not trolls or quitters.

Usually if I'm online on Steam mean that i'm also free to play so just drop me an invite :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blinckx/

We rarely get enough members on PC to fill a lobby. So the best we do is usually party up and brave QM together. Still makes the experience better though.

I've sent your invite.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

We rarely get enough members on PC to fill a lobby. So the best we do is usually party up and brave QM together. Still makes the experience better though.

I've sent your invite.

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NthnButAGoodTime I would like to be considered for the Good Sportsmanship Club on the PSN side of things. I'm always looking for me mature players that just want to have fun. My form of application is my profile picture where you can clearly see that I have survived a Jason attack in real life. 

PSN Name: SuperCharlio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

We rarely get enough members on PC to fill a lobby. So the best we do is usually party up and brave QM together. Still makes the experience better though.

I've sent your invite.

Shoot me an invite on Steam. Now that I have it there and Xbox I’ll just alternate between which one has more people on at the time I’m playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, firebrand1987 said:

@NthnButAGoodTime I would like to be considered for the Good Sportsmanship Club on the PSN side of things. I'm always looking for me mature players that just want to have fun. My form of application is my profile picture where you can clearly see that I have survived a Jason attack in real life. 

PSN Name: SuperCharlio

You won't see me standing in the way of someone who got choked out by Kane Hodder and survived! Welcome! Your invitation is on its way. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

We rarely get enough members on PC to fill a lobby. So the best we do is usually party up and brave QM together. Still makes the experience better though.

I've sent your invite.

Have I been accepted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/10/2017 at 8:43 PM, JayBone Greenly said:

Camp crystal lake employment agency.

Just made my request for a job interview, I've head nice stories about this summer camp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats the name of the xbox club? My gamertag is MrHazySwayze if there's invites. I play damn near daily, it'd be nice to get some rooms without little kids on the headsets hahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, hazyswayze said:

Whats the name of the xbox club? My gamertag is MrHazySwayze if there's invites. I play damn near daily, it'd be nice to get some rooms without little kids on the headsets hahaha.

I'll send an invite as soon as this games finished up. Doing some dreaded QP matches at the moment before I get invested with a headset. I'll be on later this evening. If I see you I'll invite you to a game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GuidoWorsley on Xbox.

Getting a bit sick of seeing or hearing 'no spawn killing, wah' at the start of every round or in the 'Looking for group' tags, or even 2 minutes into a match. Not that it matters to me as I'm rarely Jason and am a bad one at that, but it would be cool to play with people that understand Jason is meant to kill, and as annoying as it might be to be killed, it's literally the point and purpose of the game (and, you know, movie franchise).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Guy said:

GuidoWorsley on Xbox.

Getting a bit sick of seeing or hearing 'no spawn killing, wah' at the start of every round or in the 'Looking for group' tags, or even 2 minutes into a match. Not that it matters to me as I'm rarely Jason and am a bad one at that, but it would be cool to play with people that understand Jason is meant to kill, and as annoying as it might be to be killed, it's literally the point and purpose of the game (and, you know, movie franchise).

Spawn killing is a myth. It doesn't exist. What does exist is counselors that don't run...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly man.

Just now for example, game starts and the phone is on packanack. I (Jason) morph over there, trap the phone, trap the four door twice, and still someone's running around on the second floor. I corner him he leaps out a window, I catch him outside...dead. to be fair he took this well.

Then I morph over to the two door, see a guy head towards it, hear my theme, double back and I catch him in a cabin doorway, kill him.

He quits, he was the host.

Why didn't either of them just. ..run away from the objectives instantly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how I haven't seen this post... I need in this PS4 club. I was a KS backer and would love to play with non rage quitters and non douche nozzles.

 

PSN: Komatose1313

 

Thank you for your consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2017 at 3:43 PM, Komatose1313 said:

I don't know how I haven't seen this post... I need in this PS4 club. I was a KS backer and would love to play with non rage quitters and non douche nozzles.

 

PSN: Komatose1313

 

Thank you for your consideration.

Sorry I missed this, yesterday! You're in! Thanks for backing the game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NthnButAGoodTime

Maybe we could attempt to get some events going on the weekend? to encourage folks to play together? I think as you are the "lead" for the PS4 community, some events to help get us moving in a positive direction would be nice.

I don't see many people using the community except for a post here or there saying, "Im on, let's play" but no one playing.

Just a suggestion, nothing more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

@NthnButAGoodTime

Maybe we could attempt to get some events going on the weekend? to encourage folks to play together? I think as you are the "lead" for the PS4 community, some events to help get us moving in a positive direction would be nice.

I don't see many people using the community except for a post here or there saying, "Im on, let's play" but no one playing.

Just a suggestion, nothing more.

I'm certainly not against it. My availability to play/host is sporadic, but I can look at the event mechanics of the PlayStation Community tools and see what I can do. I won't be around the machine until later tonight, though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I'm certainly not against it. My availability to play/host is sporadic, but I can look at the event mechanics of the PlayStation Community tools and see what I can do. I won't be around the machine until later tonight, though.

That's cool. I'll be on around 4pm Central time playing for most of the night, if you want try to organize something or plan something for the future. Last I saw we had a 170 members with the other communities ranging in the thousands.. we have a nice small group of people who want to play we just need some coordination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't laugh, but even though I am a kick starter backer, I am only a level 30.  Living in Germany when all my friends/two brothers are back in the US makes things difficult to sync up with anyone.  Actually, I think I spend more time on these forums than playing

I would love to start playing on xbox more regularly (RavenStorm32)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...