If you send an invite to anyone that asks, then what is the point of making it invite only? Rather than attempting to explain the reasoning of your exclusivity, you should have just replied "cofveve".

5 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

If you send an invite to anyone that asks, then what is the point of making it invite only? Rather than attempting to explain the reasoning of your exclusivity, you should have just replied "cofveve".

Stop being political and making baseless assumptions.

• Like 1

So was there ever a PC group for this? I went through a couple pages, but 40 is a lot to see.. lol

21 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

So was there ever a PC group for this? I went through a couple pages, but 40 is a lot to see.. lol

There was. I don't know the status of its activity at this time, but you can search Crystal Lake Employment Agency in Steam.

@ShaunAburame, the "invite only" was our attempt to provide a consistent playing environment across platforms, given our understanding of the controls of our individual platforms at the time. The intent was to give players a sense of security that the people in the group were there to play a clean game, and if that changed, the offending player could be removed from the group. I don't know if you were around for launch, but the game didn't appear to have been built with the possibility that some players might exploit the game to ruin the fun for others. When that activity became pervasive, we tried to find a way to offer an alternative.

18 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah , we really should get Total Mayhem going…..but I don't want to organize shit. I have a strongly different timezone , so yeah , it's kinda hard for me.

4 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , we really should get Total Mayhem going…..but I don't want to organize shit. I have a strongly different timezone , so yeah , it's kinda hard for me.

The invite system looks to be broken worse then party. i tried inviting redcat and god the other night and no one getting invites. QP is going to be a bitch. if we can get 8 for private we may have a chance.

13 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

The invite system looks to be broken worse then party. i tried inviting redcat and god the other night and no one getting invites. QP is going to be a bitch. if we can get 8 for private we may have a chance.

It seems like it's a Steam issue though because of the latest update. I get sometimes even invites to other games………..like...No man's sky….and that Person doesn't even have No man's sky…..and that game also doesn't have an online mode if I remember correctly. But it only happens like 1/10 and you still can join if the Person you want to invite Right clicks on your Name and joins the game.

Embrace yourself for the conspiracy guys on here , who will say , Steam is teaming up with Gunfonic so the Servers shut down.

• Haha 1