19 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Definitely want to get some games in tonight if you guys will be online.

I may be on later. My girlfriend has today and tomorrow before she goes back to teaching so gotta get that quality time in before we don't see each other much. Of she passes out early, I will meet up with you guys.

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I may be on later. My girlfriend has today and tomorrow before she goes back to teaching so gotta get that quality time in before we don't see each other much. Of she passes out early, I will meet up with you guys.

Ok...The more "quality" you make that time, the quicker she'll pass out, if you know what I mean ;)

Chloroform.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Ok...The more "quality" you make that time, the quicker she'll pass out, if you know what I mean ;)

Chloroform.

This is why we started drinking at 2pm. Ssshhhhh! "Oh babe, that beer looks extra carbonated."

Rufies.

Ps, you're my kind of scum. Lol

• Like 1

Hey Friday friends, I just got an XB1 so I could play this game. But then I started to read about all the problems players were having with trolls, and it made me think I should maybe hold off until the single-player mode is released.  Anyway, if I'm going to play online, I'd love to join a friendly group like this one. Would you accept a total noob? I've literally never played the game before, but I'm a chill dude who just wants everyone to have a good time. I think I'd have a better first-time experience playing in a closed group of nice upstanding individuals, such as yourselves rather than wading into the cesspool of the public lobbies. :) 

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Just sent you an invitation and a friend request

Got it, thanks! I also invited a couple of friends to the group that trust.

6 minutes ago, LJPIII said:

Hey Friday friends, I just got an XB1 so I could play this game. But then I started to read about all the problems players were having with trolls, and it made me think I should maybe hold off until the single-player mode is released.  Anyway, if I'm going to play online, I'd love to join a friendly group like this one. Would you accept a total noob? I've literally never played the game before, but I'm a chill dude who just wants everyone to have a good time. I think I'd have a better first-time experience playing in a closed group of nice upstanding individuals, such as yourselves rather than wading into the cesspool of the public lobbies. :) 

I'm cool with showing a noob how to fly.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LJPIII said:

You gotta start somewhere. I'm sure everyone here would be happy to show you the ropes.

• Like 1

Thanks guys! My XB Gamer Tag is the same as it is here: LJPIII

I'd love to jump on tonight, after the kids are in bed. Haha. :)

7 minutes ago, LJPIII said:

Thanks guys! My XB Gamer Tag is the same as it is here: LJPIII

I'd love to jump on tonight, after the kids are in bed. Haha. :)

So there is a lpjiii and a ljplll. Which are you?

Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

So there is a lpjiii and a ljplll. Which are you?

Ha! It's L J P I I I 

Thanks!

:)

13 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

You can add me for Xbox.   Alkavian69

Added you as friend and sent a club invite

@LJPIII add me as a friend, gt: thehansongoons 

Will send you the invite right after

Edit: you should be in now bud! I love teaching new people to play and offering strategy tips! Remember, tips are how each gamer plays and not everyone plays the same way, so be patient in finding what works for You! From what I have seen with people we play with here, you will be pro soon. 

We can do a private match and make you Jason sometime to teach you some basics as him, and likewise for a counselor without pressures of killing you right away. Show you around the fine area of Crystal Lake!

• Like 1

I still think we need to come up with a different name for the club or figure out what we plan to call ourselves.

Like who are we as employees of the Crystal Lake Employment Agency? It's still a good name for the club. But I'm wondering what we should call members of the club.

It'll be useful for recruiting new members and when putting out tweets, twitch stream titles, etc.

On 8/12/2017 at 4:08 AM, Tattooey said:

I wanted to share an idea to see if people would get behind it. I want to start a Xbox club exclusively for the members of this forums & non members. However there will be slight differences in the type of players allowed to join.

1. First off to allow the members to network & quickly get into games with various other players.

2. Second is the difference between other clubs. This club will be by invitation only. This will allow us to only invite players that meet certain criteria.

A. No member will cheat, glitch, mod, hack, or exploit ever or they will be removed from the group & reported if caught.

B. All members are mature gamers who conduct themselves respectfully. Minor trash talk is okay but excessive raging will not be permitted.

C. Members will not rage quit from a match. The members will also conduct themselves professionally during matches.

The purpose of this club will exist to make meeting new players & good fair gamers easier. Finding good games with mature players will become inevitably much quicker & resulted in better quality of matches. I have a lot of friends who are great players & a blast to play with unfortunately they are not members of this forum but their ideas on how to play fairly are mutual with the people in this community. I'm sure as well that the members of this forum also have friends who are not so different. Almost every private match I play in everyone in session is a friend or a mutual friend. Very rarely do I deal with toxic players.

I hope that you guys understand what I'm trying to achieve & hopefully we can get a lot of us on board to kickstart this thing. Maybe PlayStation can also create the same thing. The goal is for the players who don't have anyone to play with can use the group to find well trusted gamers who will welcome them rather then teamkill. I often at times don't have many people online or most are already in full games.

I would love this. Can we make a club?

The Club is already created. It's the Crystal Lake Employment Agency.

I'm just spit balling what we should call the members of the club now.

The Friendly Counselors?

Team Crystal Lake?

More suggestions are needed lol

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

The Club is already created. It's the Crystal Lake Employment Agency.

I'm just spit balling what we should call the members of the club now.

The Friendly Counselors?

Team Crystal Lake?

More suggestions are needed lol

All I could come up with is the Crystal Lakers.

It sounds even dumber out loud.

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

All I could come up with is the Crystal Lakers.

It sounds even dumber out loud.

Should have called it the sexy Chads or you could have called it "Survivors of Crystal Lake" 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Should have called it the sexy Chads or you could have called it "Survivors of Crystal Lake" 

I like the ring of "Crystal Lake Survivors"

Works on a few levels...We're still playing the game (lol). We help each other survive, first and foremost...It's what we're about.

That's why I figured something like "The Friendly Counselors" was good too...It's intentionally corny, and it lets people know they can expect good teamwork out of this club.

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

I still think we need to come up with a different name for the club or figure out what we plan to call ourselves.

Like who are we as employees of the Crystal Lake Employment Agency? It's still a good name for the club. But I'm wondering what we should call members of the club.

It'll be useful for recruiting new members and when putting out tweets, twitch stream titles, etc.

Crystal Lake Adult Swim Club

"Please don't wake my wife or kids" club, because you know, life.

Camp Anawanna. 

Short shorts and Chads.

Really pay homage and call it "Slasher Camp, troop 1"

Edit: sorry for the double post @Kodiak! Beers and phones don't mix. Your hair looks nice! 

Edit: I figured it out big man

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I like the ring of "Crystal Lake Survivors"

Works on a few levels...We're still playing the game (lol). We help each other survive, first and foremost...It's what we're about.

That's why I figured something like "The Friendly Counselors" was good too...It's intentionally corny, and it lets people know they can expect good teamwork out of this club.

I like that or we could just call it Ernest goes to camp 

• Like 1