3 hours ago, Tailypo said:

Just a question as I haven't heard anything yet, but is there not one of these for PC? Did I just request an invite wrong? 

What's your Steam username? I'll get it sorted out.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Frostybass said:

Thanks for the reply! My PS4 GT is Frostybass 

Your invitation is on its way! Welcome! :D

• Sad 1

i know you replied to my post on here already but not sure if i got an invite?? gamertag is same as id here on ps4?

1 minute ago, sfosterjr said:

i know you replied to my post on here already but not sure if i got an invite?? gamertag is same as id here on ps4?

Dude. You're already in the group! Your post in the group on Monday asking if anyone plays overnight is still at the top of the latest conversation. :lol::P

oh ok?? i work nights now so brain still adjusting!! dont remember getting an invite? lol

On 5/20/2018 at 10:01 AM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

That being said, if you are able to hear the other players and act accordingly, then that's all for the better.

Can't hear game chat without at least headphones now on xbox... That's really pissing me off lol

• Sad 1

On 6/7/2018 at 5:24 PM, Frostybass said:

Hi NthnButAGoodTime !  I haven't received the invitation yet, is there anything special I need to do? 

Thank you 

I just resent your invitation. Check your PM from me for further instructions.

On 6/7/2018 at 3:27 PM, Truth said:

Can't hear game chat without at least headphones now on xbox... That's really pissing me off lol

Did your output settings get changed with either f13 or Xbox may update?

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Did your output settings get changed with either f13 or Xbox may update?

There's one setting, I think it was "use headset for voice" or something. I'm pretty sure that was changed, but it's not playing through my tv with it on or off. Not a huge deal since I have a headset, but it kind of defeats the purpose of not using it if I have to wear it anyway.

19 minutes ago, Truth said:

There's one setting, I think it was "use headset for voice" or something. I'm pretty sure that was changed, but it's not playing through my tv with it on or off. Not a huge deal since I have a headset, but it kind of defeats the purpose of not using it if I have to wear it anyway.

There's an output setting for chat in the Xbox settings menu.

24 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

There's an output setting for chat in the Xbox settings menu.

I'll check again, but I'm pretty sure I tried that.

Voice chat is working with every other game though (through my tv)

How do I get an invite? I’m on Xbox One and my gamertag is X Hugh Paul X. Just looking for some fun people to play with.

31 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

How do I get an invite? I’m on Xbox One and my gamertag is X Hugh Paul X. Just looking for some fun people to play with.

@AldermachXI or @Tattooey should be able to get you set up.

53 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

@Thatguyinktown, @Zaneygrrl, @Riot_Dame, @Risinggrave, @Alkavian, myself and a few others are Xbox people who play regularly. @Truth is also Xbox.

Between all of us and @AldermachXI and @Tattooey, I think you can get plenty of people to play with. ???

• Like 1

lmao @ invitation only clubs.

You do realize that is one of the oldest forms of discrimination in human history, right?

And before you say, "we don't discriminate"....um, it's invitation only...so yeah, you do.

A "good sportsmanship club", that is invitation only...a contradictory of terms there, ya know.

Just now, ShaunAburame said:

You do realize that is one of the oldest forms of discrimination in human history, right?

Not if the invitation goes to literally anyone who requests it. The only reason they were set up was private was to ensure joining members  that if someone was abusing the rules, they wouldn't stay in the pool of potential playmates. Basically, we were guaranteeing a way to weed out trolls, if they got in, and even still, on the PlayStation end, we never had to enforce it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Not if the invitation goes to literally anyone who requests it. The only reason they were set up was private was to ensure joining members  that if someone was abusing the rules, they wouldn't stay in the pool of potential playmates. Basically, we were guaranteeing a way to weed out trolls, if they got in, and even still, on the PlayStation end, we never had to enforce it.

Um, if you want to weed out trolls, then you remove them from the club, after they've trolled.

Let's see, judging people and taking action against someone that hasn't done anything yet...are you a Police Officer? 

2 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

Let's see, judging people and taking action against someone that hasn't done anything yet...are you a Police Officer?

No, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

9 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Basically, we were guaranteeing a way to weed out trolls, if they got in, and even still, on the PlayStation end, we never had to enforce it.

Which is no different that curating a list of friends on PS4 to play private matches.  As an alternative to the sock full of wet turds that is Quick Play, I see no issue with having a private group.  If Sony didn't intend for them to exist, the feature wouldn't be in the system or PSO service.

23 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

And before you say, "we don't discriminate"....um, it's invitation only...so yeah, you do.

A private club is a private club.  They're free to make their own rules.  Discrimination is done out of malice.  I want to join the local yacht club, but I don't own a boat or meet the financial thresholds for membership.  Shall I claim "naval" and "economic" discrimination?

1 hour ago, ShaunAburame said:

A "good sportsmanship club", that is invitation only...a contradictory of terms there, ya know.

@NthnButAGoodTime gave the perfect reasoning. Each platform has plenty of members not on the forums. We are highly selective because we avoid toxic environments so players with higher and lower skill sets can enjoy a game with anyone from the clubs.

We have removed members that seemed cool at first but ended up trolling people or spouting off racist and homophobic remarks. We don't tolerate that behavior. 

As nthn said, we invite anyone from the forums that asks, mic or not. We will give anyone a chance, but we want to know whom we are letting in.