Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Tailypo said:

Just a question as I haven't heard anything yet, but is there not one of these for PC? Did I just request an invite wrong? 

What's your Steam username? I'll get it sorted out.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Frostybass said:

Thanks for the reply! My PS4 GT is Frostybass 

 

Your invitation is on its way! Welcome! :D

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i know you replied to my post on here already but not sure if i got an invite?? gamertag is same as id here on ps4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sfosterjr said:

i know you replied to my post on here already but not sure if i got an invite?? gamertag is same as id here on ps4?

Dude. You're already in the group! Your post in the group on Monday asking if anyone plays overnight is still at the top of the latest conversation. :lol::P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh ok?? i work nights now so brain still adjusting!! dont remember getting an invite? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2018 at 10:01 AM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

That being said, if you are able to hear the other players and act accordingly, then that's all for the better.

Can't hear game chat without at least headphones now on xbox... That's really pissing me off lol

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 5:24 PM, Frostybass said:

Hi NthnButAGoodTime !  I haven't received the invitation yet, is there anything special I need to do? 

Thank you 

I just resent your invitation. Check your PM from me for further instructions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 3:27 PM, Truth said:

Can't hear game chat without at least headphones now on xbox... That's really pissing me off lol

Did your output settings get changed with either f13 or Xbox may update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Did your output settings get changed with either f13 or Xbox may update?

There's one setting, I think it was "use headset for voice" or something. I'm pretty sure that was changed, but it's not playing through my tv with it on or off. Not a huge deal since I have a headset, but it kind of defeats the purpose of not using it if I have to wear it anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Truth said:

There's one setting, I think it was "use headset for voice" or something. I'm pretty sure that was changed, but it's not playing through my tv with it on or off. Not a huge deal since I have a headset, but it kind of defeats the purpose of not using it if I have to wear it anyway.

There's an output setting for chat in the Xbox settings menu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

There's an output setting for chat in the Xbox settings menu.

I'll check again, but I'm pretty sure I tried that.

Voice chat is working with every other game though (through my tv)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Hugh D Paul said:

How do I get an invite? I’m on Xbox One and my gamertag is X Hugh Paul X. Just looking for some fun people to play with.

@Thatguyinktown, @Zaneygrrl, @Riot_Dame, @Risinggrave, @Alkavian, myself and a few others are Xbox people who play regularly. @Truth is also Xbox.

Between all of us and @AldermachXI and @Tattooey, I think you can get plenty of people to play with. 🤘😜🤘

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×