Jump to content

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Zaneygrrl said:

I’m interested in a broader player base!

@JasonSquared can vouche that I’m not an asshole to play with. 😂 

I’m on XBOX1: Zaneygrrl

@AldermachXI or @Tattooey can get you taken care of on Xbox.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess the quiters are going to be looking for people to play with in private matches so their not restricted to the salt mines. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Taken care of @Zaneygrrl :)

...and Zaney can vouch for me!

(Ironically I'm still waiting for my Good Sportsmanship invite... Hint, hint 😀)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2018 at 8:13 AM, Enragedlawyer91 said:

I'm on xbox1.. names enragedlawyer91.. despite my name I'm very cool and laid back. 

@AldermachXI there is a customer for Xbox One.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JasonSquared said:

Hi @AldermachXI, I'd like to join too! 

KingSherlockx on XBOX1

Thanks!

 

If you havent gotten your invite yet, let me know. I will send it out today.

Change that invite to sent!

@Peelman just saw your request. Sorry for the long delay, but sent the invite to your gt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, rawlssweeney said:

Hey!

 

PS4 : rawlssweeney

Your invitation has been issued. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those of you part of Crystal Lake Employment Agency (PS4 F13 Group), I created an event for Friday called "Friday the 13th on Friday the 13th." For those of you interested in joining, come check out the event on Friday. I'm looking forward to playing with everyone. Just check out events under the community page. If you'd like to be added to a group, let @NthnButAGoodTime and he will add you to the group.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

For those of you part of Crystal Lake Employment Agency (PS4 F13 Group), I created an event for Friday called "Friday the 13th on Friday the 13th." For those of you interested in joining, come check out the event on Friday. I'm looking forward to playing with everyone. Just check out events under the community page. If you'd like to be added to a group, let @NthnButAGoodTime and he will add you to the group.

Can anyone that does want to play from the agency make sure that if they send someone from the group a invite to join a party just make sure you send them a message letting them know your from the forums. I get a lot of party invites and when I join it’s some jerks messing around so I don’t join random people. But if I get a message saying your from the forum I will definitely join. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Can anyone that does want to play from the agency make sure that if they send someone from the group a invite to join a party just make sure you send them a message letting them know your from the forums. I get a lot of party invites and when I join it’s some jerks messing around so I don’t join random people. But if I get a message saying your from the forum I will definitely join. 

I created event through the community event page (the group mainly consist of forum members). If you are interested in joining, just check out the event tab on the community page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

im on ps4. psn id is the same as here

Done! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2017 at 1:18 AM, Tattooey said:

Well maybe we can rally everyone on here to give this a shot. I'd very much rather play with people I can trust & more importantly have fun with.

The people I play with are always laughing & enjoying the game to its full current potential. No one gets bent out of shape over dying. Usually Jason killing us is somehow almost always funny. We rarely ever have stiffs in our lobby. People who just take the game way to seriously.

It's always nice to play with players who share good laughs and fun. I've had half decent odds with meeting people in random lobbies or community groups on PS4, but inevitably it seems my group gets people who cheat EXPONENTIALLY, rage at a player for doing something, or not doing something right, or they try to boss other players around. (And a random player callung other players a slew of offensive words, then getting defensive when called out for it.....yay.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would like to join the club on ps4 as long as mic isn't mandatory.

ps4 gamerx42z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gamerx42z said:

Would like to join the club on ps4 as long as mic isn't mandatory.

ps4 gamerx42z

It's not mandatory. But it's hard for you to be of any benefit to the group without some form of communication in the game.

The entire idea behind this group is team play. Hard to do that sans mic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for resurrecting thuis old post. I got the game recently and just lurked around here a bit so I didnt know about this but would love to play with a stable good community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, gamerx42z said:

Would like to join the club on ps4 as long as mic isn't mandatory.

ps4 gamerx42z

4 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

It's not mandatory. But it's hard for you to be of any benefit to the group without some form of communication in the game.

The entire idea behind this group is team play. Hard to do that sans mic.

That being said, if you are able to hear the other players and act accordingly, then that's all for the better. The PlayStation group has a number of players who do not speak over microphone for different reasons, but listen and contribute.

I just sent out your invitation. Welcome aboard.

f13-part8-lazarus.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

That being said, if you are able to hear the other players and act accordingly, then that's all for the better. The PlayStation group has a number of players who do not speak over microphone for different reasons, but listen and contribute.

I just sent out your invitation. Welcome aboard.

f13-part8-lazarus.png

Umm where do I see the invite at? I thought I would see it under notifications but its not there. Nothing new under communities either. Are you sure you sent me an invite? Cause I'm not seeing 1 when I look..

Yeah I can hear and do team work at least. Though I sometimes have trouble understanding people with accents or people who talk too quiet.

Mainly just want more team work and less worry about randoms trying to troll (played last night and someone got in the car and ran over 4 people in the lobby..)

But yeah hoping to play in the group soon as I figure out how. I'm not seeing a invite anywhere so can you either try resending it or tell me where its at please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gamerx42z said:

Umm where do I see the invite at? I thought I would see it under notifications but its not there. 

It should have showed up in notifications. I resent it just to be safe. If you have privacy blocks, it may never get to you. Double check on those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×