2 minutes ago, Deadlytaco88 said:

A few of us are still on and playing if people wanna come in and play.

I believe @ColdArmy13 is looking for an invite to the session.

11 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

We should get Larry Zerner to join the club. And how would you feel about an invite @Kodiak? I will try to send you an invite later @I ❤️ A.J.

You can invite me if you want, sure. You might not see me on the Xbox version very much though, not until they get rid of all the Savini Jasons everyone downloaded for free :)

10 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Got a nice couple of games in with @Tattooey, @Deadlytaco88, and @ColdArmy13 (+some randoms) before my power went out for a few hours. Definitely up for another game sometime though.

Yeah that was some fun matches. Would love to have more members join us next time as well!

13 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

You can invite me if you want, sure. You might not see me on the Xbox version very much though, not until they get rid of all the Savini Jasons everyone downloaded for free :)

Hey Kodiak is it even possible at this point to get rid of Savini?

I tried to jump in but the games were always full.  I'll be on tomorrow tho.  Shoot me an invite. Xbox GT: Corkenstein

Sounds like a group with its heart in the right place. My Xbox tag is the same as here, if you want to invite me, your call.
I'm in the UK so time difference can restrict things with US players, though.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Sounds like a group with its heart in the right place. My Xbox tag is the same as here, if you want to invite me, your call.
I'm in the UK so time difference can restrict things with US players, though.

Not a problem. Your are more then welcome to join us. I sent you an invite to this club. I also noticed your a left 4 dead fan. That happens to be my most favorite game next to gta ?

• Like 1

Haha this thing you are doing it is amazing.

Was playing last week with friends and encountered a very toxic teen. Basically what happened is that my friend was Jason and managed to kill him first. After the match he starts calling my friend bad/idiot/noob jason because in his opinion my friend takes the game too seriously and did not give him enough fighting chance (my friend almost always gets 7/7 or 8/8 so he is a pro Jason). The next match he shoots one random player with shotgun, takes the fuse and hides it to the forest and quits.

I don't know what is worse this or the fact that 70% of the people in quick play don't use mics and then they ragequit after getting killed. I mean come on!! This game is supposed to be casual cooperative experience why players need to be so introverts that they can't even say hi (and I am fin so if I can come off my silent safety zone why can't rest of the people)?? :D

1 hour ago, Tattooey said:

Not a problem. Your are more then welcome to join us. I sent you an invite to this club. I also noticed your a left 4 dead fan. That happens to be my most favorite game next to gta ?

Thank!

And yeah, man, many happy memories of L4D1&2 (I always played Louis in the first and Ellis in the second). Would love to have a third one, but, well, Valve Time and all that.

45 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Thank!

And yeah, man, many happy memories of L4D1&2 (I always played Louis in the first and Ellis in the second). Would love to have a third one, but, well, Valve Time and all that.

At least we have a card game to hold us off.

5 minutes ago, Hipjea said:

Hey, I find this idea really great. I'd like to join the club too !

Add me at lHeart Breakerl and i'll send you an invite to the group when I get home this evening.

Note: the handles on the side of my GT are lowercase "L's".

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

At least we have a card game to hold us off.

*mass disappointed groaning*

• Like 1

I'm a member of a few communities like this on PS4. It was great for a while, especially one in particular; but it went from having a consistent 50+ active games at all times to rarely over 10. None of the communities seem to be very active anymore. It's a shame. We really need some new content. I haven't played the game in weeks, but I'll definitely be playing a ton when the new content and single player comes. If any PS4 players on this forum starts a community like Tattooey has in mind, please let me know!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TestedTwice said:

I'm a member of a few communities like this on PS4. It was great for a while, especially one in particular; but it went from having a consistent 50+ active games at all times to rarely over 10. None of the communities seem to be very active anymore. It's a shame. We really need some new content. I haven't played the game in weeks, but I'll definitely be playing a ton when the new content and single player comes. If any PS4 players on this forum starts a community like Tattooey has in mind, please let me know!

The PS4 chapter is live. PM me your gamertag.

1 hour ago, Hipjea said:

Hey, I find this idea really great. I'd like to join the club too !

What's your gamertag

Edit: just saw @lHeartBreakerl was already taking care of it. My bad!

@AldermachXI had started a poll post that asked favorite moments in the game. I want to add playing with this club as one. Never have I heard so many apologetic Jasons! Hahaha it seems anytime someone got killed "Sorry bud" and "good try man, nice chase" followed. I loved it. Great playing with everyone on here so far! No rage quitters, no poor sports and had some good game conversations and laughs. People offering each other advice instead of mocking. It's a breath of fresh air in this game, so thanks @Tattooey for starting this up.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

The PS4 chapter is live. PM me your gamertag.

Joined. Thank you!

• Like 1

I've definitely had a good time with everyone here thus far. No toxicity which is great. We even killed a Jason at the end of the night.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Definitely want to get some games in tonight if you guys will be online.

I'm down.