50 minutes ago, okcrazy10 said:

What exactly is this community or whatever? I play on PS4

It started around the ideas listed below:

On 8/12/2017 at 4:08 AM, Tattooey said:

I wanted to share an idea to see if people would get behind it. I want to start a Xbox club exclusively for the members of this forums & non members. However there will be slight differences in the type of players allowed to join.

1. First off to allow the members to network & quickly get into games with various other players.

2. Second is the difference between other clubs. This club will be by invitation only. This will allow us to only invite players that meet certain criteria.

A. No member will cheat, glitch, mod, hack, or exploit ever or they will be removed from the group & reported if caught.

B. All members are mature gamers who conduct themselves respectfully. Minor trash talk is okay but excessive raging will not be permitted.

C. Members will not rage quit from a match. The members will also conduct themselves professionally during matches.

The purpose of this club will exist to make meeting new players & good fair gamers easier. Finding good games with mature players will become inevitably much quicker & resulted in better quality of matches. I have a lot of friends who are great players & a blast to play with unfortunately they are not members of this forum but their ideas on how to play fairly are mutual with the people in this community. I'm sure as well that the members of this forum also have friends who are not so different. Almost every private match I play in everyone in session is a friend or a mutual friend. Very rarely do I deal with toxic players.

I hope that you guys understand what I'm trying to achieve & hopefully we can get a lot of us on board to kickstart this thing. Maybe PlayStation can also create the same thing. The goal is for the players who don't have anyone to play with can use the group to find well trusted gamers who will welcome them rather then teamkill. I often at times don't have many people online or most are already in full games.

You want in @okcrazy10?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RavenStorm32 said:

Don't laugh, but even though I am a kick starter backer, I am only a level 30.  Living in Germany when all my friends/two brothers are back in the US makes things difficult to sync up with anyone.  Actually, I think I spend more time on these forums than playing

I would love to start playing on xbox more regularly (RavenStorm32)

@Tattooey will get you set up.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

But how will I be able to join if it's exclusively for Xbox I play on PS4

Just now, okcrazy10 said:

But how will I be able to join if it's exclusively for Xbox I play on PS4

There's a group for PS4 and Steam.

9 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

There's a group for PS4 and Steam.

Well than lol my gamer tag is okcrazy10 but I don't have room for too many more friends

4 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Done. Welcome aboard!:D

Thanks I am on a few times a week. Brief warning I am on vacation and don't have my PS4 mic currently

24 minutes ago, okcrazy10 said:

Well than lol my gamer tag is okcrazy10 but I don't have room for too many more friends

Your invitation is on its way.

16 minutes ago, agnes said:

Thanks I am on a few times a week. Brief warning I am on vacation and don't have my PS4 mic currently

No biggie, it'll create more anticipation around the actual sound of your voice. For my part, my voice has a rich chewy baritone, with a neutral American accent. It will be a delight to use it to warn you that Jason is headed your way, when you're back from vacation.

• Like 1

I don't play the game much these days due to all the issues and frankly asshats that you will encounter in "Quick Play".  I don't talk much (I'm very shy) and not one for big groups, but I'd like to throw my hat into the Xbox Club.  It would be cool to have some games with some good peeps.  Gamertag is SCREWNUT

1 minute ago, SCREWNUT said:

I don't play the game much these days due to all the issues and frankly asshats that you will encounter in "Quick Play".  I don't talk much (I'm very shy) and not one for big groups, but I'd like to throw my hat into the Xbox Club.  It would be cool to have some games with some good peeps.  Gamertag is SCREWNUT

• Like 1

On 11/7/2017 at 0:31 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Excellent.  Is there anything I need to do?  It's been a few days since I posted.

10 minutes ago, SCREWNUT said:

Excellent.  Is there anything I need to do?  It's been a few days since I posted.

Hmmm... @AldermachXI, is anyone else able to issue an invitation for the Xbox crowd? @Tattooey seems to be MIA, at the moment.

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

Sure. Sent an invite to screwnut and I'd need your GT @RavenStorm32 assuming you're on Xbox.

gladly

actually, it is the same (RavenStorm32)  I was either lazy or uncreative 

and thanks!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Hmmm... @AldermachXI, is anyone else able to issue an invitation for the Xbox crowd? @Tattooey seems to be MIA, at the moment.

Sorry I’ve been away. Left for LA then Vegas for the SEMA show then headed back to LA this Sunday. I’ll try to get the invites sent out in the morning.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2017 at 1:01 AM, AldermachXI said:

Sure. Sent an invite to screwnut and I'd need your GT @RavenStorm32 assuming you're on Xbox.

Thanks!  Sorry I've been busy and I forgot to come back to this post and thank you.

So thank you!  :)  I look forward to gaming with some of you from the forums.  

On 11/8/2017 at 5:19 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

If anyone needs an invite feel free to tag me. I'll get to it asap.

• Like 1

I know everyone has a personal life and plenty of other things going on - just thankful that I received the invite last night :-)

Now try not to embarrass me too much

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RavenStorm32 said:

I know everyone has a personal life and plenty of other things going on - just thankful that I received the invite last night :-)

Now try not to embarrass me too much

Welcome to the club!

I am not getting much game time recently on quickplay and when i do get in a lobby, they end up collapsing, so i would like to throw myself in the PS4 hat.

I am a level 49, and i don't always have a mic, but i always play fair and do mic up when i can.

My PSN is niallc96

1 hour ago, nazzac said:

I am not getting much game time recently on quickplay and when i do get in a lobby, they end up collapsing, so i would like to throw myself in the PS4 hat.

I am a level 49, and i don't always have a mic, but i always play fair and do mic up when i can.

My PSN is niallc96

I got you covered. Invitation is on its way.:D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I got you covered. Invitation is on its way.:D

Got it and i am in. Thanks :)

On 8/12/2017 at 4:08 AM, Tattooey said:

I wanted to share an idea to see if people would get behind it. I want to start a Xbox club exclusively for the members of this forums & non members. However there will be slight differences in the type of players allowed to join.

1. First off to allow the members to network & quickly get into games with various other players.

2. Second is the difference between other clubs. This club will be by invitation only. This will allow us to only invite players that meet certain criteria.

A. No member will cheat, glitch, mod, hack, or exploit ever or they will be removed from the group & reported if caught.

B. All members are mature gamers who conduct themselves respectfully. Minor trash talk is okay but excessive raging will not be permitted.

C. Members will not rage quit from a match. The members will also conduct themselves professionally during matches.

The purpose of this club will exist to make meeting new players & good fair gamers easier. Finding good games with mature players will become inevitably much quicker & resulted in better quality of matches. I have a lot of friends who are great players & a blast to play with unfortunately they are not members of this forum but their ideas on how to play fairly are mutual with the people in this community. I'm sure as well that the members of this forum also have friends who are not so different. Almost every private match I play in everyone in session is a friend or a mutual friend. Very rarely do I deal with toxic players.

I hope that you guys understand what I'm trying to achieve & hopefully we can get a lot of us on board to kickstart this thing. Maybe PlayStation can also create the same thing. The goal is for the players who don't have anyone to play with can use the group to find well trusted gamers who will welcome them rather then teamkill. I often at times don't have many people online or most are already in full games.

I play on PS4 gamertag patrickgage27 would love to play with actually good players that meet the guidleines to listed