Rexfellis

Ghostboy20 is a celebrity!

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

That was you! Yeah that Jason raged because you about escaped. I couldn't believe that happened on Randy stream.

I felt bad leaving behind the guy that Jason was chasing, but if I had stopped we both would of died.

2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I felt bad leaving behind the guy that Jason was chasing, but if I had stopped we both would of died.

Yeah, at first I thought you were trolling then I saw you fix the car and was like "Nope he's actually gonna fix that car." I died trying to help Randy, should have just hung back and let Randy handle Jason xD 

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah, at first I thought you were trolling then I saw you fix the car and was like "Nope he's actually gonna fix that car." I died trying to help Randy, should have just hung back and let Randy handle Jason xD 

Nope not trolling. I did the gas battery and grabbed keys. when running Deb I just repair and stealth. I avoid Jason at all cost, including hiding under bed if he doesn't have rage. I usually fill the car up but he had already got all you guys and i seen him grab the vanessa at the end and thought she was dead. didnt know she had a knife, i may have waited for her lol

16 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Nope not trolling. I did the gas battery and grabbed keys. when running Deb I just repair and stealth. I avoid Jason at all cost, including hiding under bed if he doesn't have rage. I usually fill the car up but he had already got all you guys and i seen him grab the vanessa at the end and thought she was dead. didnt know she had a knife, i may have waited for her lol

Yeah you did pretty good, once you got in that car you were like "There is a sale I must get too!" And were out of there.