Jump to content
Rexfellis

Ghostboy20 is a celebrity!

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

That was you! Yeah that Jason raged because you about escaped. I couldn't believe that happened on Randy stream.

I felt bad leaving behind the guy that Jason was chasing, but if I had stopped we both would of died.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I felt bad leaving behind the guy that Jason was chasing, but if I had stopped we both would of died.

Yeah, at first I thought you were trolling then I saw you fix the car and was like "Nope he's actually gonna fix that car." I died trying to help Randy, should have just hung back and let Randy handle Jason xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah, at first I thought you were trolling then I saw you fix the car and was like "Nope he's actually gonna fix that car." I died trying to help Randy, should have just hung back and let Randy handle Jason xD 

Nope not trolling. I did the gas battery and grabbed keys. when running Deb I just repair and stealth. I avoid Jason at all cost, including hiding under bed if he doesn't have rage. I usually fill the car up but he had already got all you guys and i seen him grab the vanessa at the end and thought she was dead. didnt know she had a knife, i may have waited for her lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Nope not trolling. I did the gas battery and grabbed keys. when running Deb I just repair and stealth. I avoid Jason at all cost, including hiding under bed if he doesn't have rage. I usually fill the car up but he had already got all you guys and i seen him grab the vanessa at the end and thought she was dead. didnt know she had a knife, i may have waited for her lol

Yeah you did pretty good, once you got in that car you were like "There is a sale I must get too!" And were out of there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...