Jump to content
Rexfellis

Ghostboy20 is a celebrity!

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Truth said:

I didn't see @Ghostboy20 play, but I definitely saw Randy get killed as Jason! I also noticed that @J.J. would HATE to play with him. 3 traps at the fusebox? Really? He's not very good at the game either unless that's just to make people feel better...

 

LMAO

3 traps at the phone with forced trap spacing? For shame! Killed as Jason? That's crazy.

I think Jason is being killed a little too much. It really shouldn't be this common, imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Randy was going through the motions playing a game he's probably played to death. He made some terrible choices when confronted with Jason. Can't be easy playing this game over and over for three years solid. 

I'm sure it's the last game he'd want to play in his own time...and I'm equally sure any person would feel the same! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

:lol: I was expecting to read that @Ghostboy20 is actually Brad Pitt or something. 

Shhhh Don't give away my secret :chadjunk:

3 hours ago, Truth said:

I didn't see @Ghostboy20 play, but I definitely saw Randy get killed as Jason! I also noticed that @J.J. would HATE to play with him. 3 traps at the fusebox? Really? He's not very good at the game either unless that's just to make people feel better...

 

I saw him die as Jason to lol He died a lot last night

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sogreth said:

Yeah, still nothing.

Probably a no one then.

Ohhhh go and have a game of "dodge the incoming traffic" you humourless toolkit. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

Yeah, still nothing.

Probably a no one then.

 

Sorry mate who were you expecting the fucking queen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheButtonMasher said:

Sorry mate who were you expecting the fucking queen?

Of course not.

Because that's me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop the bickering now before I lock this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ghostboy20 the first Friday 13th reality star. Famous for being famous because someone said so and now we're bickering over this? I expected him to be someone reasonably famous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

Goatboy20 the first Friday 13th reality star. Famous for being famous because someone said so and now we're bickering over this? I expected him to be someone reasonably famous.

Goatboy20 is my cousin twice removed, he's the black sheep in the family, he married a sheep, it's hard to believe a ghost would marry a sheep 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Goatboy20 is my cousin twice removed, he's the black sheep in the family, he married a sheep, it's hard to believe a ghost would marry a sheep 

Sorry my mistake, I miss read your name. I will amend my post Ghostboy20! I suppose Goatboy20 is now famous to - for being the only online represented member who never existed. Fake news or what! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, a kamikaze man said:

Sorry my mistake, I miss read your name. I will amend my post Ghostboy20! I suppose Goatboy20 is now famous to- for being the only online represented member who never existed. Fake news or what! :D

It's fine lol I'm not a real celebrity unless you count me being a ghost lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

It's fine lol I'm not a real celebrity unless you count me being a ghost lol 

I see that now, I don't want to sound rude but I expected this thread to explain you were an interesting personality or something - not saying that you're not an interesting normal person. I better stop digging myself a bigger hole with this! I'll have this as my last post on this, to my mind rather silly and misinformed topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

I see that now, I don't want to sound rude but I expected this thread to explain you were an interesting personality or something - not saying that you're not an interesting normal person. I better stop digging myself a bigger hole with this! I'll have this as my last post on this, to my mind rather silly and misinformed topic.

It's fine lol I can take a good roast from people xD This forum was made awhile back when I first got to play around with Randy on his stream, this time around I got to play again and I streamed it myself and thought I would share my point of view. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2017 at 11:17 PM, Rexfellis said:

Watched most of Randy's stream tonight, and our own little Ghostboy20 got to play in a match with him. He did well. He just missed the chance to play with Larry Zerner (Shelly from Part 3). Randy invited him, but another player got in before he could. It was cool to see one of our own in a match. That was the first stream of Randy's that I have watched. Hopefully, he will stream on Steam soon, and I'll take a shot at getting into a match.

 

Any idea why Randy doesn't post his old streams on Twitch? I can never catch them live, so would love to catch them later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ghostboy20    haha just noticed you and I played together last night. I was the Deb that went off road at end and the guy playing jason ragequit lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ethan said:

@Ghostboy20    haha just noticed I was in that match with you last night. I was the Deb that went off road at end and the guy playing jason ragequit lol

That was you! Yeah that Jason raged because you about escaped. I couldn't believe that happened on Randy stream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...