Just now, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

O-M-G so you are King of the Chads but you use Tiffany?! What type of scam is this?! I want my money back!

I had my stuff set as random. Soooo I wasn't chad but I do plan on next time to be my Chad so I can show Randy the king of all Chads lol Been streaming and I spice it up with random counselors

3 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Again. Play with. Yes. Bands are supposed to be watched. Videogames are supposed to be played. Im done arguing. I just think its a waste of time when you could be playing yourself. 

We don't have to argue. We both said what we needed to. Cheers!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Different people have different ideas about what is entertainment. I used to watch YouTube videos of a guy that played Hearthstone back when I played to get tips and pointers about different cards. I did the same thing with Rainbow Six: Siege. I learned some basic strats that I developed further later during play. I still watch Friday the 13th videos and Streams of people who I find entertaining and funny.

Also, there are some people out there who are bad a games and they know they are bad at games. So, they like watching other people play. Kind of a "live vicariously through others" thing, I guess. One of my friends is great at sports and arcade-type games, but is horrible at FPS, horror survival, and strategy games. But he watches H2ODelirious, Cartoonz, and those guys all of the time.

Delirious? 5 seconds of that prick makes my ears hurt. Someone posted one of his videos on here a while ago. I dont think its actually possible to be more annoying.  

Just now, RAGEVIRUS said:

Delirious? 5 seconds of that prick makes my ears hurt. Someone posted one of his videos on here a while ago. I dont think its actually possible to be more annoying.  

Do I need to bring Fred into this? Cuz Honestly he's the only one that still holds the ear bleeding 

• Like 1

@RAGEVIRUS Dude! Do you just say random angry shit to try to start arguments? After reading this thread and another one you were in doing the same thing, I looked at your profile. You just seem to like drama. Maybe that is your form of entertainment, or maybe you are just trying to live up to your screen name. I don't know. But I am not going to get into an argument with you. Have a good night. ✌️

56 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Why the hell do people watch others playing a video game? Just play the fucking game yourself. Its bad enough having to watch the rest of a game you've died/survived in.

Why comment on a subject/post you clearly dont agree with. This post screams I need attention. 

6 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Arguing? Stated my point. You didnt even need to reply to my fact about h20. 

Well, just like this comment, you quoted me in your earlier one. If you quote me and make a statement about what I said, I get a notification. You were obviously talking to me, so I responded. Not too difficult of a concept to grasp.

Edit: But now that I know that when you quote me and respond to what I said, you are just talking to yourself. Good info to have.

2 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Oh shhhh. I missed the memo where it said only post on topics you agree with. We don't want every topic to be a mutual masturbation party do we? Or do you?

I just think its funny you judge people that watch streams, yet your posting on a video game forum. Step down from your high horse because if watching streams is bad, you are barely above it yourself. I come from the reddit so please post insults at me and show me how much of a internet badass you are. Never seen one of those before. Piss off troll

Just now, RAGEVIRUS said:

You come from the reddit? What the fuck does that mean? Writing is writing. Playing a video game is playing a video game. Watching people play a video game is weird. No if you'd politely fuck off, im going back to sleep.

It means dealing with dickheads is something Im quite use to. So shhhh and go back to bed

1 minute ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

It means dealing with dickheads is something Im quite use to. So shhhh and go back to bed

Used to dealing with them too. You being the most recent. 

2 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm just happy I could join when I did. Would have been fun playing with Shelly but maybe some other time down the road. 

I followed you on twitch and will check you out sometime. Or I followed some stranger lol

1 minute ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

I followed you on twitch and will check you out sometime. Or I followed some stranger lol

If it was Ghostboy20 then you followed me. 

2 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Used to dealing with them too. You being the most recent. 

Well thanks. The saying is true takes one to know one. Again shhhh cant sleep and type

1 hour ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Why the hell do people watch others playing a video game? Just play the fucking game yourself. Its bad enough having to watch the rest of a game you've died/survived in.

I use twitch as background noise when people i follow are live i usually just pop in and out of chat pretty boring to me just to sit and watch someone playing a game non stop

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Davidt said:

I use twitch as background noise when people i follow are live i usually just pop in and out of chat pretty boring to me just to sit and watch someone playing a game non stop

Finally. Someone who gets it. Wonder if you'll get some abuse now too?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Davidt said:

I can understand that. Some like to just grab some popcorn and just watch because sometimes people don't feel in the mood to play but would like to watch. I tend to do the same thing you do as well. Mostly with friends and some streamers I like to watch. It's a 50/50 bag when it comes to people who just wanna watch streams and relaxed or just wanna stream snipe some players. 

26 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I can understand that. Some like to just grab some popcorn and just watch because sometimes people don't feel in the mood to play but would like to watch. I tend to do the same thing you do as well. Mostly with friends and some streamers I like to watch. It's a 50/50 bag when it comes to people who just wanna watch streams and relaxed or just wanna stream snipe some players. 

Yeah I tend to be having lunch when randy streams then I just have him in background while doing other things. Most streamers go for hours and I don't have time for that to just sit and watch whole thing 

1 minute ago, Davidt said:

Yeah I tend to be having lunch when randy streams then I just have him in background while doing other things. Most streamers go for hours and I don't have time for that to just sit and watch whole thing 

Yeah I understand. Not many can sit there for hours and watch someone stream. I do understand that. 

• Like 1

Gents, stop the arguing and stop insulting each other. People know better than that by now.

• Like 1

Congrats, Ghostboy20! These streams are almost always too late for me to watch live, but I try to catch the replays.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Congrats, Ghostboy20! These streams are almost always too late for me to watch live, but I try to catch the replays.

Thanks. I was honored to have played a round with Randy and I'm honored to have people in the forums being so great. I was shocked to see this in the forums lol You'll enjoy the show trust me. It was a blast 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Davidt said:

lol...I stream and I do this too. The chat is what keeps people around and active. Otherwise it's just lurking. Sitting and just watching is extremely boring.

I don't even like being live unless there's some chat going on. Boring to stream to no one.

But that's what @RAGEVIRUS doesn't seem to get. Watching a stream is more about the chat and interaction with the streamer, hanging out, asking questions, chatting with other viewers.

It's actually funny to me how this place seems to be the most "hardcore" F13 community yet barely anyone here shows up to the dev streams. Don't bitch about accessibility to the devs if you're not gonna take advantage of the opportunities given.

• Like 1