Is it possible you guys can add something where you place bad sports, rage quitters or glitchers in a place with other players like them? So us people who actually want to play a full match can be at peace. I don't know quit 3 times in a day then be placed there? Haven't gave it much thought but I wanted to bring it up.

I was thinking of like 30 minute penalties or something. the more you do it, the longer it is.

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

Good ide t how do you separate them out from those That have the fame crash on them legit?

Yeah, that would be hard to prove. Kinda like the assholes that help Jason. Just because somebody playing Vanessa thunders past you and Jason quits chasing her and kills you doesn't mean they are helping Jason. They might just be stupid!

I don't think there is anything they can do about rage quitters. I just hope that one day there is host migration so the damage can be mitigated.

That's the same idea I thought of but instead thought of maybe creating a club on Xbox for good sport players. Maybe I'll start collecting gamertags to try to add to this club so people can start inviting their friends.