Sign in to follow this  
Thekill91

Possible Kills???

Hello guys. I been playing the game for a little while and I notice that some environmental areas that Jason could not kill counselors in. For starters, the car itself. I notice that when a counselor sees the car for the first time, the hood is open. Maybe when jason grabs a counselor, he can use the hood of the car as a possible weapon to finish the counselor off. Another area is the kitchens. We can use the bathroom toilet as a kill but why not the kitchen area? There are so many ways to kill a counselor if there are in the kitchen: boiling water in pan, burning face with stove top, shoving counselor into the oven part, etc.... Another possible method is installing a woodchipper in the map and using it as a possible kill. Finally, if we could, instead of using the outhouses as a hiding spot, could we not change them into a kill zone. If anyone remembers the "Sleepaway Camp" series, the killer shoved an victim into a outhouse to kill the counselor; you can find it on Youtube. It will be a funny, but unique, kill.

I also have some basic grab kills that are missing from the game. It would be cool to see Jason do an extra decapitation kill; whereas Jason takes the counselor, twist his/her head with his bare hands and then rip it off. Another great kill is that Jason bends the counselor like superman bending a iron bar like a preztel; that would be kinda cool lol.

Anyway those are just my thoughts.

On 8/11/2017 at 8:21 PM, Thekill91 said:

Hello guys. I been playing the game for a little while and I notice that some environmental areas that Jason could not kill counselors in. For starters, the car itself. I notice that when a counselor sees the car for the first time, the hood is open. Maybe when jason grabs a counselor, he can use the hood of the car as a possible weapon to finish the counselor off. Another area is the kitchens. We can use the bathroom toilet as a kill but why not the kitchen area? There are so many ways to kill a counselor if there are in the kitchen: boiling water in pan, burning face with stove top, shoving counselor into the oven part, etc.... Another possible method is installing a woodchipper in the map and using it as a possible kill. Finally, if we could, instead of using the outhouses as a hiding spot, could we not change them into a kill zone. If anyone remembers the "Sleepaway Camp" series, the killer shoved an victim into a outhouse to kill the counselor; you can find it on Youtube. It will be a funny, but unique, kill.

I also have some basic grab kills that are missing from the game. It would be cool to see Jason do an extra decapitation kill; whereas Jason takes the counselor, twist his/her head with his bare hands and then rip it off. Another great kill is that Jason bends the counselor like superman bending a iron bar like a preztel; that would be kinda cool lol.

Anyway those are just my thoughts.

I like these.

I still think they should make kills that are even more brutal/ gory...

1- A crotch kill where part 7 Jason grabs a grounded counselor by their ankle with one hand, lifts them up and holds them upside down, then using his other hand, slices down with his machete between their legs, completely severing their pelvis apart vertically (a la Andy from part 3). (I realize there's already a crotch kill with the part 3 Jason using his ax, but it leaves the counselor's corpse still fully intact.)

2- Jason machetes counselors in half horizontally at the waist.

3- A full-on dismembering, lopping and chopping off legs, arms, and head.

4- Head split in half vertically with ax. (again, the current ax-to-the-head kill leaves the counselor's head still intact).

5- Harpoon gun to-the-crotch kill (a la Paul from part 4).