AldermachXI

Fridaythe13thgame (Randy) is LIVE on Twitch

That was a fun stream.

Highlights:

- I got Homerun glitched in the first round of the night. Was surrounded by 4 counselors at the car and was starting to swing at them.

- Accidentally TK'd Kermit with shotgun (forgot FF was on in Private) got in the car, and left Randy behind to die (I thought he was in) went back for him, died in the process. Huge fail.

- Randy was having a good round as Jason. 1 person was escaping in the 2 seater, I managed to take gas from Packanack all the way north to the 4 seater, started it, start driving - game drops. Randy lost connection.

- Had a perfect round as Jason in the second last round.

- Easy escape the final round.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

That was a fun stream.

Highlights:

- I got Homerun glitched in the first round of the night. Was surrounded by 4 counselors at the car and was starting to swing at them.

- Accidentally TK'd Kermit with shotgun (forgot FF was on in Private) got in the car, and left Randy behind to die (I thought he was in) went back for him, died in the process. Huge fail.

- Randy was having a good round as Jason. 1 person was escaping in the 2 seater, I managed to take gas from Packanack all the way north to the 4 seater, started it, start driving - game drops. Randy lost connection.

Sound like a good time. Wish I could have made it to watch. There is always next Friday 

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

That was a fun stream.

Highlights:

You and I got recorded on a clip of the stream with Randy on Twitch. Clipped by FallenChampions and shared on reddit.

BlackWidowOfLaPorte: Lol. Randy's ego is astounding XD

@AldermachXI :says the guy who didn't get in the car...

GHOSTWOLFVIKING86 FOLLOW at the top left. :lol:

Here is a link. https://clips.twitch.tv/TrustworthyCoyAlmondEagleEye

aBB62or.gif?noredirect

I dont care. He's a dick who would rather play games than take 1 min of his precious time and tell the the non US backers where our games are. @Randygbk

• Like 1

So next week, Larry Zerner will be playing and its possible Kristina Klebe will come back next week to play, for a couple all Jenny/Shelly games with the fans.

I enjoy watching the stream, they seem to enjoy themselves, Randy is pretty bad though....holy god. I can't tell if he's putting on a show for everybody to keep a relaxed mood or he's just that bad.

There was a key stretch in there where one of the players basically said playing as Jason is more the chore and you run towards him instead of away from him. Pretty much most of the twitch comments agreed. Hopefully the 'balance' patch in February moves things in a more positive direction, including fixes for melee, windows, etc.

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

So next week, Larry Zerner will be playing and its possible Kristina Klebe will come back next week to play, for a couple all Jenny/Shelly games with the fans.

I enjoy watching the stream, they seem to enjoy themselves, Randy is pretty bad though....holy god. I can't tell if he's putting on a show for everybody to keep a relaxed mood or he's just that bad.

There was a key stretch in there where one of the players basically said playing as Jason is more the chore and you run towards him instead of away from him. Pretty much most of the twitch comments agreed. Hopefully the 'balance' patch in February moves things in a more positive direction, including fixes for melee, windows, etc.

lol...February. If they wait that long, no one will be left playing.

I'll admit though, I've been able to negate the shitty grab by playing as J3 and doing Shift slashes instead of Shift grabs. I just rarely bother with grabbing anymore. Pisses off the counselors pretty bad. It's funny when you chop someone down and see them drop 2 pocket knives. Their blood must boil.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

There was a key stretch in there where one of the players basically said playing as Jason is more the chore and you run towards him instead of away from him. 

That one guy they were playing with, wouldn't shut the fuck up. "Me and my friends play for 5 to 6 hours a day and we know all the glitches and...." SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

What was funny was, after diarrhea-mouth told Randy how much Jason gets beat up on, and how they were gonna show him while he was Jason, Randy turned around and fucked them up. Most of them escaped but they certainly didn't abuse him. He probably doesn't play this game that much. After dealing with a game, day and night, as your job....I'm sure the idea of playing it for fun is not that appealing. 

And Randy looks really distracted during these streams. He seems to flatout ignore people when they talk to him, even Kristina:JasonPt7:

59 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol...February. If they wait that long, no one will be left playing.

I'll admit though, I've been able to negate the shitty grab by playing as J3 and doing Shift slashes instead of Shift grabs. I just rarely bother with grabbing anymore. Pisses off the counselors pretty bad. It's funny when you chop someone down and see them drop 2 pocket knives. Their blood must boil.

Yeah typo on my part.

Meant January

:)

They wait till February, the only people left will be playing singleplayer/offline bots and that's it.

38 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

And Randy looks really distracted during these streams. He seems to flatout ignore people when they talk to him, even Kristina:JasonPt7:

I think he turns off the mic sometimes or mutes the players when talking to twitch commenters. Just my guess, could be wrong. He seemed more active talking to them in game this past stream than a lot prior. Likely because of the guest.

Probably will be the same next week with Larry Zerner.

Someone in the stream said Hodder doesn't play the game, but Derek Mears does. I remember Randy saying Hodder does play. I wonder what the truth is? I know Thom Matthews plays, the guy who was Kenny plays, not sure about the other donors who became characters, etc.

The stream needs work.

He has the game sound up so much that a lot of the times i can't hear what he's saying.

Between the different platforms there's different audio issues. 

On PC, we could hear the other people but Randy couldn't. They would constantly ask him things that he wasn't hearing

There hasn't been a Twitch stream since December 22, 2017 and there is nothing from Randy or anyone else about one tonight. I don't think anyone should expect a stream over the Holidays but Christmas and New Years have come and gone.

Are they concerned about an influx of questions? Isn't that the whole point of these streams so that the dev(s) can interact while playing the game over the Twitch chat feed and in game?

If Randy cannot do it then maybe someone else should start doing gaming and chat sessions? I understand the desire to hold off on announcing things before they are ready but I think people still want to be able to interact with the dev(s) with these weekly game sessions. Even if we don't get direct answers to a lot of the questions.

It doesn't look good.

https://www.twitch.tv/fridaythe13thgame/videos/all

https://twitter.com/Randygbk

___

I posted in this thread given it's existing relevance to my post instead of starting a new one.

Randy mentioned Larry Zerner couldn't make it in the last twitch.

I think their holding off until the next update...then they'll play again.

Either way...all I got.

36 minutes ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

If Randy cannot do it then maybe someone else should start doing gaming and chat sessions? I understand the desire to hold off on announcing things before they are ready but I think people still want to be able to interact with the dev(s) with these weekly game sessions. Even if we don't get direct answers to a lot of the questions.

Well they did announce Paranoia mode several "Months" premature

3 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@Ralph Voorhees

They should get Shifty to stream. He's new, he's the community manager. He's likely smarter about what he says too.

Shifty would be a good choice. If he does Xbox he should pop in to play with us sometime. I'm sure there would be plenty of folks that would help him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alkavian said:

Shifty would be a good choice. If he does Xbox he should pop in to play with us sometime. I'm sure there would be plenty of folks that would help him.

Shifty streaming would be pretty great...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

Getting rekt by Jason...c-can that happen anymore? :wacko:

18 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

If you're Randy, yes :P

Oh yeah, he said that he wasn't nerfed at all, pretty sure that everybody will die on his matches.