rizistr

Did Gun just confirm Roy will be added?

16 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

You fuckin' with me??

Yes, he most certainly is. 

Could be Roy (blue chevrons), could be Pamela (blue sweater), could be Smurfs (blue peckers), could be me (blue balls), could be the Lazarus (blue for water),could be single-player (1 vs 7). So when we consider all of the possibilities, we can only come up with one universal conclusion. We don't have a clucking fue what the hell it means.

But, it's always fun to speculate.

@Redcat345

PAMELA!!!!: black dots =7 counselors she killed, blue dot = Pamela and her sweater!

The only problem with that theory is that Pamela killed 9 people counting Barry and Claudette. But, if you count the counselors she killed that specific night, it was 7. So, it might work.

4 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

PAMELA!!!!: black dots =7 counselors she killed, blue dot = Pamela and her sweater!

Pamela killed 9. 

3 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Pamela seems pretty unlikely. Don't get your hopes too high.

1 hour ago, rizistr said:

They just posted this on all their social media.  

Right now, there are 7 playable Jasons. Roy has blue marks on his mask, so this may signify that he will be the next skin added, making him the 8th playable Jason. 

20728673_1872424119439744_46066805851121

I think they want to play Othello, and it's your turn! Or we all just got schooled at Connect 4. Pretty sneaky, sis!

• Like 2

I think it is Roy but it could be Pamela as well.  8 dots all together.  7 for counselors and since she hides amongst them with her blue sweater, she is the 8th blue dot.  Only thing is, who would call her back at the end of each map?  Maybe kid Jason?

Maybe the image simply signifies 7 counselors and Tommy Jarvis, since he is primarily wearing blue. 

Just now, rizistr said:

Maybe the image simply signifies 7 counselors and Tommy Jarvis, since he is primarily wearing blue. 

I would not be surprised.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rizistr said:

What would be the point of posting that now?

Just now, AldermachXI said:

good point. just tossing another interpretation on the table. 

This could also give a nod to whats coming in single player.  This is going to be the first level.  You play as Pamela in F13 #1.  They have said SP is going to be objective base that reminds you of the movies.  This could be a hint at what they are talking about.  

• Like 1

haven't they already said pamala won't be a playable character because it would require too much work? 

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

You fuckin' with me??

This! 

4 minutes ago, matisangry said:

haven't they already said pamala won't be a playable character because it would require too much work? 

Yep.

• Like 1

I initially thought it was just how the Jason player is selected. 7 black dots are councillors and the Blue dot is Jason.

I hope I'm wrong, as I like the Roy idea more.

You guys are all wrong. That's a crude drawing of the new mini maps. That's how close the  cabins will be. The blue one is jasons shack. ;)

• Like 3

Nah it definitely means something, they're teasing new content.
My vote is for Roy, so I hope they say more soon so we can figure out if they're going to attempt to do something interesting and different with him or not.

1 minute ago, Ethan said:

You guys are all wrong. That's a crude drawing of the new mini maps. That's how close the  cabins will be. The blue one is jasons shack. ;)

LOL
*uses Sense* "Would the counselors in cabins 2, 3, 5, and 6 please step outside and prepare to be murdered?  Single file, if you please.

• Like 2

Secondary Killer?? Would change the whole formula of the game, would actually be really interesting.

Ok. My theory is that we are seeing the reason for close quarters maps AND the removal of friendly fire on standard quicklplay. This will usher in a new game mode where the killer will be amongst the 8. You won't know the killer until it is too late!

I think I just pooped a little...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Ok. My theory is that we are seeing the reason for close quarters maps AND the removal of friendly fire on standard quicklplay. This will take usher in a new game mode where the killer will be amongst the 8. You won't know the killer until it is too late!

I think I just pooped a little...

You might be onto something.

They stated many times that Pamela wouldn't work with the current design of the game, and that the cabin layout was taken into account of the average stamina player Kenny, Walking Jason, and Jason's shift ability.

Sooooo if they redesign the maps to make them more compact maybe, just maybe their adding Pamela! :D 

• Like 2

I'm not too keen on part 5 due to it not being Jason or Pamela, just a dude using Jason as a scapegoat to get his jollies.

Sorry to break everyone's bubbles but it's chad. It's his blue sweater. He's getting his revenge! You all messed up!!!!!untitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dbcpwvs.png.7e5f300ce15b20561ac883cfc1483cc6.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

I'm not too keen on part 5 due to it not being Jason or Pamela, just a dude using Jason as a scapegoat to get his jollies.

I'm totally fine with Roy being put in the game but I get what you mean. I'd much rather play as Pamela first.

25 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

You might be onto something.

They stated many times that Pamela wouldn't work with the current design of the game, and that the cabin layout was taken into account of the average stamina player Kenny, Walking Jason, and Jason's shift ability.

Sooooo if they redesign the maps to make them more compact maybe, just maybe their adding Pamela! :D 

Yeah I posted about this before, how maybe the smaller maps could be a sign of Pamela perhaps being added into the game. Even if that's not the case, I don't see why she couldn't be in single player. Since it's objective-based and everything could be designed around her, including AI. So the theory that the clue is about Pamela is interesting.

My first thought was the Lazarus though, 8th dot = 8th movie and blue = water. But Roy totally makes sense too, and might be the most likely even. Lots of good theories here.