I was playing a match and I got everyone but two people and they were glitching on a rock on Higgin Haven. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Well done. Fools like this spoil the game.

They do. What's funny is the host moved off the rock the moment I said I was recording them xD Tommy on the other hands said go ahead and report them. 

With the opening up of the forums they should have a glitcher/reporting sub forum for people to post their videos for quicker access to the dev teams.  It would be an open catalogue so people know what to watch out for. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

With the opening up of the forums they should have a glitcher/reporting sub forum for people to post their videos for quicker access to the dev teams.  It would be an open catalogue so people know what to watch out for. 

Yeah I would think that would be a thing already. 

20 minutes ago, B0bZomb1e said:

Good on you m8, glitchers deserve no mercy.

He messaged me saying go ahead and report him. The other player knew I was gonna report them, that's why they got off the rock.

I was going to ask this actually? How can you report glitchers and will there actually be repercussions ? I have a few screen shots of douchebags off the map while the game goes on for 15 mins and they are the only ones alive.

10 minutes ago, StarLord said:

I was going to ask this actually? How can you report glitchers and will there actually be repercussions ? I have a few screen shots of douchebags off the map while the game goes on for 15 mins and they are the only ones alive.

Report the screenshots to this email: 

f13game@fearthegun.com

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daminus said:

Report the screenshots to this email: 

f13game@fearthegun.com

Video evidence and profile links help too.

• Like 1

Glad you recorded. I had one guy playing as Adam a couple weeks back that used that same glitch, but I wasn't able to get a screenshot. By the time I chased down everyone else and doubled back, the time was running out so I couldn't get it. But good on you for recording it...hopefully with the next patch this gets fixed, along with some people occasionally glitching on top of bridges and mountains on Packanack.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

@Ghostboy20

Was that a public or private match? 

It was Public. I know the rules. If it was Private they won't touch it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

That's what I like to hear. Atta boy.

If it was private I would just have left but it's not and I don't play private matches unless it's with good people who won't glitch 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

If it was private I would just have left but it's not and I don't play private matches unless it's with good people who won't glitch 

Same here. This exact reason is what prevents me from going private.

10 minutes ago, Emperiex said:

Same here. This exact reason is what prevents me from going private.

I like quickplay with all it's issues. Gonna be a pain when team killing is gone :/ But hey we will see how this plays out. 

Only problem is they really dont get to punishing these players that quick. Ive seen numerous posts on reddit of people saying they reported people a month ago and they still are playing. Ive never reported anyone myself so wouldnt know

17 minutes ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Only problem is they really dont get to punishing these players that quick. Ive seen numerous posts on reddit of people saying they reported people a month ago and they still are playing. Ive never reported anyone myself so wouldnt know

Only time will tell. 

6 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

@Ghostboy20 are you a live streamer? if not you should consider it u got that live stream voice

I am indeed a live streamer lol First time someone said I have a streamers voice. Thank you 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I am indeed a live streamer lol First time someone said I have a streamers voice. Thank you 

ps4?