Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I was playing a match and I got everyone but two people and they were glitching on a rock on Higgin Haven. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Well done. Fools like this spoil the game.

They do. What's funny is the host moved off the rock the moment I said I was recording them xD Tommy on the other hands said go ahead and report them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the opening up of the forums they should have a glitcher/reporting sub forum for people to post their videos for quicker access to the dev teams.  It would be an open catalogue so people know what to watch out for. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

With the opening up of the forums they should have a glitcher/reporting sub forum for people to post their videos for quicker access to the dev teams.  It would be an open catalogue so people know what to watch out for. 

Yeah I would think that would be a thing already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, B0bZomb1e said:

Good on you m8, glitchers deserve no mercy.

He messaged me saying go ahead and report him. The other player knew I was gonna report them, that's why they got off the rock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to ask this actually? How can you report glitchers and will there actually be repercussions ? I have a few screen shots of douchebags off the map while the game goes on for 15 mins and they are the only ones alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, StarLord said:

I was going to ask this actually? How can you report glitchers and will there actually be repercussions ? I have a few screen shots of douchebags off the map while the game goes on for 15 mins and they are the only ones alive.

Report the screenshots to this email: 

f13game@fearthegun.com

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daminus said:

 

Report the screenshots to this email: 

f13game@fearthegun.com

Video evidence and profile links help too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad you recorded. I had one guy playing as Adam a couple weeks back that used that same glitch, but I wasn't able to get a screenshot. By the time I chased down everyone else and doubled back, the time was running out so I couldn't get it. But good on you for recording it...hopefully with the next patch this gets fixed, along with some people occasionally glitching on top of bridges and mountains on Packanack.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

@Ghostboy20

Was that a public or private match? 

It was Public. I know the rules. If it was Private they won't touch it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

That's what I like to hear. Atta boy.

If it was private I would just have left but it's not and I don't play private matches unless it's with good people who won't glitch 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

If it was private I would just have left but it's not and I don't play private matches unless it's with good people who won't glitch 

Same here. This exact reason is what prevents me from going private.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Emperiex said:

Same here. This exact reason is what prevents me from going private.

I like quickplay with all it's issues. Gonna be a pain when team killing is gone :/ But hey we will see how this plays out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only problem is they really dont get to punishing these players that quick. Ive seen numerous posts on reddit of people saying they reported people a month ago and they still are playing. Ive never reported anyone myself so wouldnt know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Only problem is they really dont get to punishing these players that quick. Ive seen numerous posts on reddit of people saying they reported people a month ago and they still are playing. Ive never reported anyone myself so wouldnt know

Only time will tell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

@Ghostboy20 are you a live streamer? if not you should consider it u got that live stream voice

I am indeed a live streamer lol First time someone said I have a streamers voice. Thank you 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I am indeed a live streamer lol First time someone said I have a streamers voice. Thank you 

ps4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...