Sign in to follow this  
Corkenstein

Netflix and F13

How come Netflix doesn't have any of the F13 movies available to stream?  Whats up with that?!  After playing a few matches, I really wanted to watch some of these again since its been a while.  Loaded up Netflix and nothing.  They have some available for mail but that really isn't my thing.  Hopefully Netflix adds some F13 to its streaming service before October

STARZ must have the rights to them right now as 1-9 at least are on the app. My girl got the app because we are both huge fans of the book American Gods and wanted to watch the t.v. show. Surprisingly, they have a better horror selection than Netflix, HBO or Hulu. Some Child's Plays, all the I Spit On Your Graves, a few random flicks from To be Hooper, John Carpenter, Clive Barker and such. After getting this game, I made my girl watch 1-8. Man is she tired of Jason. Haha she is more of a Bruce Campbell, Evil Dead chick. 

On 8/20/2017 at 3:18 PM, TheHansonGoons said:

Surprisingly, they have a better horror selection than Netflix, HBO or Hulu. Some Child's Plays, all the I Spit On Your Graves, a few random flicks from To be Hooper, John Carpenter, Clive Barker and such. After getting this game, I made my girl watch 1-8. Man is she tired of Jason. Haha she is more of a Bruce Campbell, Evil Dead chick. 

Agreed. They have a horror/suspense channel of STARZ which, I'm assuming, is why they have such a nice collection. My girl enjoyed the Friday series too but I usually have one of them on because they can be "comforting" so she gets tired of them too. She has a lot of love for Bruce and Evil Dead as well, also because of Xena Warrior Princess. AHYIYIYIYIYIYI!

Ive been watching them on my cable companies on Demand service for free. Netflix has some Elm Street movies right now. I haven't checked Amazon Prime recently...the UI is awful so I try and avoid it.

- Gertz

Watched a few of them today. Noticed Jason got ran over by a cop car in New York and knocked out. The girl driving crashed the car and it exploded ?. Those damn fences ruining your escape 24/7. ?

I think it's a seasonal thing. Last year, they had a few of them (I think the first one and maybe Freddy vs Jason) and then took them off like a month later. They took off all the Halloweens as well. They used to have H20 and Resurrection on there.