So the "A Ph.D. in Murder' is an achievement where you have to perform all the kills in the game at least once. I was wondering if this meant Savini too? I obviously don't have Savini and I'm wondering how this achievement works.

The achievement is glitched at the moment and as for Savini, no you do not need him for it. The devs have stated that 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

The achievement is glitched at the moment and as for Savini, no you do not need him for it. The devs have stated that 

But if you do have him, does he then count? Thus maybe this cld be whats causing the glitch? The game cant differentiate who has what and who shldnt?

All speculation o'course

Just now, B0bZomb1e said:

But if you do have him, does he then count? Thus maybe this cld be whats causing the glitch? The game cant differentiate who has what and who shldnt?

All speculation o'course

Well the devs have stated Savini Jason wouldn't effect it. I just think they have more kills they are gonna add and that's why it's not working. That's the only guess I have at the moment. So yeah I don't think it's Savini, I think it's because more kills are coming in or one of the kills are glitch and people can't get it. 

1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Well the devs have stated Savini Jason wouldn't effect it. I just think they have more kills they are gonna add and that's why it's not working. That's the only guess I have at the moment. So yeah I don't think it's Savini, I think it's because more kills are coming in or one of the kills are glitch and people can't get it. 

It could also be from the kills that were cut or "unfinished" when they released the game that still have to be put in in the days going forward.

Time will tell.

Greetings everyone,

I was stucked at 56/59 kills for about three months, every youtube video didn't show me something new i haven't already done. Was dissapointed and forgot about this achievment. But how i was surprised when i logged in today and saw that my last achievment is "A Ph.D. in Murder" with a progress 56/56. I'm confused right now, is it a steam bug or devs decreased the common progress for this achievment? Could one of them reply on this please.

PS: i think you should really take a look at a "The Sequel" and "The Final Chapter" achievments. Seriously guys, i played over 300 hours and reached a 101lvl in game with a random spawn option ON and the quantity of games i played Jason is 213 which means that you should spent another 3 hundred hours to get alteast "The Sequel", the chapter looks unrealistic to make. (im not talkin' about those who used a steam achievment unlocker or private sessions to create and stop the game immediately). 

English is not my native language, hope for your understanding.

• Like 1