Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
K3ys3r S0z3

Well finally another place I can be hated on

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

No hate. Just love. A surprising amount of love. 

1tud2c.jpg

Toomy looks exactly like my cat when my wife gives it what she calls forced affection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Definitelynotjason said:

Toomy looks exactly like my cat when my wife gives it what she calls forced affection.

Forced affection towards a cat is a crime in most places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Forced affection towards a cat is a crime in most places.

You'd be surprised what you can do in Canada.

For the record, it is just hugging a cat that hates hugs., nothing creepy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

You'd be surprised what you can do in Canada.

For the record, it is just hugging a cat that hates hugs., nothing creepy.

I think you should've left it a mystery.

By the way, thank you @K3ys3r S0z3, for providing the platform for this conversation. I hope we didn't step all over your coming out party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I think you should've left it a mystery.

By the way, thank you @K3ys3r S0z3, for providing the platform for this conversation. I hope we didn't step all over your coming out party.

Yes, sorry for the mini hijack of your thread.

@K3ys3r S0z3 glad to see another new poster join.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Nah wasnt offended at all and thanks for having me 

Hey man, with The Misfits' logo as your avatar, I would say that you should feel right at home here! Welcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Hey man, with The Misfits' logo as your avatar, I would say that you should feel right at home here! Welcome

Thanks, Nice to see someone that knows their music

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Thanks, Nice to see someone that knows their music

Yeah man, huge fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a fan myself since I was 13. Got to see them once as jerrys kids. Kicking myself I didnt go to the reunion set. Things seemed positive so figured they would do a tour. Still holding out hope but Danzig going back to his solo gig right after I think isnt a good sign its happening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forums!

Which platform are you playing on? There are some format specific thread in the Player-Run Challenges forum for people looking to organise private matches here, if you're interested in that. Otherwise, there's a general Steam ID and Gamertag thread that members have been posting to. Hopefully, if you're looking for new players from here, you'll find it handy :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×