22 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

More strongly worded than I would have written it, but I'm on board with the basic idea...

ha. I'm a pretty dry,  sarcastic, no-bs guy. if we were having the conversation face to face, it wouldn't sound nearly so harsh. 

i try to stay out of all the whining and complaining people do here but, man, the amount of it is mind blowing. people know they're not forced to play this, right?

the game sucks and you're pissed you spent $40 on it? get over it. i spent $20k on a car that ended up being the bane of my existence and i whined less than some of the people on here.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, matisangry said:

ha. I'm a pretty dry,  sarcastic, no-bs dude. if we were having the conversation face to face, it wouldn't sound nearly so harsh. 

i try to stay out of all the whining and complaining people do here but, man, the amount of bitching some people do here is mind blowing. people know they're not forced to play this, right?

game sucks and you're pissed got spent $40 on it? get over it. i spent $20k on a car that ended up being the bane of my existence and i whined less than some of the people on here.

I often use images to convey my intent. For example, here I'm communicating that I'm stunned that I misunderstood your intent, but ultimately realize that I can't do anything about it because I'm still chained underwater.

tumblr_mt90ekjizC1rp0vkjo2_500.gif

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, matisangry said:

ha. I'm a pretty dry,  sarcastic, no-bs guy. if we were having the conversation face to face, it wouldn't sound nearly so harsh. 

i try to stay out of all the whining and complaining people do here but, man, the amount of it is mind blowing. people know they're not forced to play this, right?

the game sucks and you're pissed you spent $40 on it? get over it. i spent $20k on a car that ended up being the bane of my existence and i whined less than some of the people on here.

lol...so much win right there.

7 minutes ago, Martinz71 said:

Hello, I'm french, When is the patch released? Please

Bonjour! Nous ne savons pas. Bientôt?

Hello! We do not know. Soon?

;)

Ok thanks..

I hope it will be these days, because the last time he announced a dlc it was released directly after ..