Its not new maps its the same 3 just smaller. its just another way for them to stay rich from all the fans and not have to do the right thing and finish the game. like missing part 4 map and jason, part 6 map, 7, 8, 9 and missing x jason and map. They should think about pulling some of that money from their pockets and hiring people to finish the game right.

5 minutes ago, FreddyKruegerfan66 said:

3 new maps are coming soon. 

New might be a strong word, but yeah 3... different.....changed.... altered maps. They certainly should play differently anyway. I look forward to what they might play like.

2 minutes ago, JasonVoorhees13 said:

Its not new maps its the same 3 just smaller. its just another way for them to stay rich from all the fans and not have to do the right thing and finish the game. like missing part 4 map and jason, part 6 map, 7, 8, 9 and missing x jason and map. They should think about pulling some of that money from their pockets and hiring people to finish the game right.

You failed to mention Pinehurst and Roy...

18 hours ago, JasonVoorhees13 said:

Maybe it's a fast way for them to give us free content while they continue to work on Bugs and other large Maps like part 4 and Jason X

I'm sure that stuff is coming, but it takes time, it's only been 3 months since release.

19 hours ago, JasonVoorhees13 said:

You're just really a "glass half empty" kinda guy, aren't ya? I mean seriously... complaining about free content is like complaining about a free meal. You don't have to pay for these 3 altered maps and you still have the original 3. I'm sure quite a bit of work went into altering these maps, and they didn't ask for any money for them. 

19 hours ago, JasonVoorhees13 said:

Why don't people understand.... They have a very small team, and they're working on single player, so they can't make maps very quickly until that's done, if you expected new maps by now..... SINGLE PLAYER REQUIRES ALOT OF TIME AND EFFORT. They can't make single player and new maps at the same time without slowing the process of both, be patient.

• Like 1

I just want more maps. The free ones are a step in the right direction but only a tiny step when they will be 40 percent smaller then the main maps. Time for Gun to take some of that cash and hire some talent to churn out some content.