Has anybody got any ideas for new weapons, either for Jason or Councillors? I have an idea myself:

Weapon: Chainsaw

Owner: Jason

Reason: Just imagine this. You are searching drawers when suddenly you hear a mechanical rumbling behind you.  You turn to see Jason charging at you with a chainsaw in one hand. He grabs you and, before you can break free, throws you to the ground and cuts you in half while you scream. I know its not like Jason to have a chainsaw, but that would be awesome. 

3 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

I know its not like Jason to have a Jason, but that would be awesome. 

Lmao. It isn't at all id say ;P

Id like to see weapons, items, or tools for counselors that wld do extra things.

Maybe like a hammer an use it to repair busted down doors.

Or candles you cld light to illuminate a house without needing to fix the generator outback to help keep them fear levels down. You cldnt really use this outside of this though...but hey ambiance is a cool thing.

A screwdriver that you cld use to help fix/install items better that u cld also use once as a pocketknife but then wld be gone forever.

Im just spitballin here though.

Anything to change up the current form we have now. Not that im bored with the game, i just want more options lol

• Like 1

I'd say brush hog, but the mods will just lock this thread anyway with whines about 'there's something on this already' because there's some random thread from 2015 nobody will ever find or give two shits about: 

gTdn8l18oGhvdg84AZ3JGsULbtz.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

I'd say brush hog, but the mods will just lock this thread anyway with whines about 'there's something on this already' because there's some random thread from 2015 nobody will ever find or give two shits about: 

OMG NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!111111

Just going to pop this into the Suggestions/Feedback forum, better off there.

23 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Just going to pop this into the Suggestions/Feedback forum, better off there.

So that's where it went. Thought it got deleted.

1 hour ago, Dr. Lecter said:

I'd say brush hog, but the mods will just lock this thread anyway with whines about 'there's something on this already' because there's some random thread from 2015 nobody will ever find or give two shits about

@Dr. Lecter First off, if you can find a thread from 2015 about it then the OP should have used the search function too. I won't close this thread as that other one is literally years old, but I personally would've said 'revive it'.

Second, stuff only gets locked if there's valid reason. 'Whines' about rules aren't 'whines' at all - if you have problems following the forum rules then talk to Ben about it. You will follow the rules like everyone has to, and it's not up to you to antagonise us for it. Consider this a verbal warning; we're not here for you to passive aggressive insult when it suits you.

Also to the OP: "throws you to the ground and cuts you in half while you scream", Jeez. I'd rather that didn't make it into the game personally.

• Like 1

I think it all depends on what they decide to add. I think they should give each Jason 3 selectable weapons. I would like to see Jason 2 pickup a classic wooden grip handled pitchfork and a wooden spear. If they add 4, it would be the knife, machete and a meat cleaver. I would like to see a Roy with a meat cleaver, machete and an axe. A few one use environmental weapons would be cool. A hammer, a weed trimmer, a spear gun, road flare, leather strap, bow and arrow and hedge clippers come to mind. For stun type weapons for counselors a hammer, chainsaw, a shovel and a paintball gun would be cool. Just don't think it would feel right giving Jason a chainsaw though, it's not like he is Leatherface.

Claw hammer grab kill, machete, pitchfork with shovel handle for part 2, snare trap with machete throat slash, machete into face grab kill. Wooden spear and melee for it and environmental kills with it.

Shovel:

Range: Long

Damage: Medium

Stun: Low

Durability: Medium

Sickle:

Range: Short

Stun: Medium

Durability: High

Claw Hammer:

Damage: Low

Stun: Low

Sledge Hammer:

Range: Medium

Damage: High

Stun: Medum

Durability: Low

Brass Knuckles:

Cattleprod:

Stun: High

Durability: Low

Hatchet:

idk about you guys but I would love to see knives in the game, like actual kitchen knives, I think it would be pretty cool for counselors to go against Jason with because that's the go to weapon in like every horror movie. Sure we have pocket knives but those don't do any damage and only save you from the killer if you get grabbed but if we had actual kitchen knives just imagine how good they would be for stunning him and doing damage

• Like 1