It seems that if you stand beside the chimney outside of Packanack lodge, Jason's sense ability will indicate that you are inside the lodge with the usual red glow. 

I tore that place apart two nights ago only to find out he was outside the whole time. Saw yet another instance last night while spectating. Host promptly kicked him after the match. 

As with combat stance for doors, body blocking, and clipping through buildings, there's counter play but it's still an exploit that respectable players should avoid. 

*Forgive me for not having a screen shot but I just wanted to raise awareness to the issue. 

• Like 1

1. The glitch you're referring to can be seen here. It needs to be fixed alongside all other glitches in this video:

2. Combat-stancing the doors is actually part of the game as confirmed by "praetorian" on Reddit. It was under when thy released the initial list of bannable offenses.

I don't like videos that promote going out of bounds, but I think standing on the car hood is kind of fair, in a way. Realistically it would be hard to stand on the hood of a car while it is at speed but it's not entirely unfeasible. Now, people shouldn't be able to get on the car hood with the method in that video, but jumping down from a cliff overhead I think is ok.

I'm one of the first to hate glitchers but that drive by thing is humorous. Especially seeing someone with a shotgun doing a drive by. I wonder what happens if Jason stops the car though....

On 8/14/2017 at 8:20 AM, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

I'm one of the first to hate glitchers but that drive by thing is humorous. Especially seeing someone with a shotgun doing a drive by. I wonder what happens if Jason stops the car though....

I've experienced that. The counselor on top of the car moves for a small distance, it depends on how the physics decide to function in each particular instance. Jason can still grab you off the car.