I'm going to be that guy and say, I hope we can purchase this "actual" skin. I honestly would have much rather bought the physical copy over digital, but because of the fact that physical didn't launch at launch date, I pulled the trigger on the digital one anyhow. In hind-sight, I probably could have waited for physical, but who knew that at the time. That said, it would be nice to buy it and not have another Savini situation (though yes, I understand this is actually a skin and not a new Jason).

2 minutes ago, kuebel33 said:

I'm going to be that guy and say, I hope we can purchase this "actual" skin. I honestly would have much rather bought the physical copy over digital, but because of the fact that physical didn't launch at launch date, I pulled the trigger on the digital one anyhow. In hind-sight, I probably could have waited for physical, but who knew that at the time. That said, it would be nice to buy it and not have another Savini situation (though yes, I understand this is actually a skin and not a new Jason).

Both digital and physical versions are getting the Bloody Jason skin. Physical get's it first, and digital gets a different version of the bloody skin a bit later. Who know's how long, and how different it will look?

If you really want both bloody versions of Jason. you could buy the physical version, and sell it. I'm sure you would get a decent amount of money back given how new the game is.

9 minutes ago, BoricAuthor4085 said:

There will  be a bloody jason skin for each jason you have unlocked

I'm curious what it'll look like on savini.

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'm curious what it'll look like on savini.

I would not be surprised if there was no variation for Savini.  If there is, it may be too dark to really notice (same for Part 8 aside from on his mask).

Hello all.  I've been searching for a straight answer, but haven't read a clear cut answer.  

I bought the game in early October PS4 and didn't open it until last week when I found out there was a single player mode/offline bots. 

My question is, on the game box it states "exclusive" bloody jason and counselors clothing pack included.  I do not have either however.  Did I miss out somehow by not opening it sooner?  I figured there would be a note included with the code(s) like most games do.   I just bought the spring break, emotes, and extra kills add ons, but I want the bloody jason and counselors clothing pack.  I found on ebay someone selling tom savini and counselors clothing pack for $179.  

What gives?