I am stoked for this first off, super stoked, that aside here are just a few of the many things I hope we get in this game. 

--- Jason is a stalker, I hope we get lots of windows, Jason can watch through windows, but as anyone who has see the Fridays can attest, Jason needs the ability to break the glass and snag a councelor from within a cabin... Don't go to close to those windows!!

--- Mrs Voorhies???

---  I hope Jason Controls something like left for dead zombies, where he can basically teleport as an invisible ghost with the ability to appear just out of site of the players. This gives hime the ability to appear in a room that was just checked by a group, or around the next tree on a dark lonely path through the woods, as so often happens in the films.

--- Friday the 13th part two costume, easily the scariest Version of Voorhies, let me put a bag on my head with a single hole in it and kill some kids!!

What are you all hoping for?

I agree with all of your suggestions man. Especially the one about the costumes. I hope they have a couple different unlockable costumes you can use as Jason, the part II one being one of them of course! :)

It seems very obvious , but portable bear traps would be sort of fun . Something both players and Jason can set up . Setting up would take sometime so there was no throwing one out to avoid getting caught during a chase , and of course it would take campers longer to get out of the trap  then it would the Hockey Masked Mangler . Plus , imagine getting caught in a trap that one of your " team mates " set up , I can hear the rants now  .  A bit of work I know with animations , coding and such , but I figured throwing the idea out there could not hurt .

• Like 2

I am stoked for this first off, super stoked, that aside here are just a few of the many things I hope we get in this game. 

--- Jason is a stalker, I hope we get lots of windows, Jason can watch through windows, but as anyone who has see the Fridays can attest, Jason needs the ability to break the glass and snag a councelor from within a cabin... Don't go to close to those windows!!

--- Mrs Voorhies???

---  I hope Jason Controls something like left for dead zombies, where he can basically teleport as an invisible ghost with the ability to appear just out of site of the players. This gives hime the ability to appear in a room that was just checked by a group, or around the next tree on a dark lonely path through the woods, as so often happens in the films.

--- Friday the 13th part two costume, easily the scariest Version of Voorhies, let me put a bag on my head with a single hole in it and kill some kids!!

What are you all hoping for?

No magical teleporting Jason that's just too easy and honestly one of the lamest aspects of Jason in the later films of the series at least do it like the Reboot where he has a series of interconnecting tunnels like the Vietcong at least it makes sense for how he can disappear and reappear at will which was one of the only things that was good about the reboot

I would like to see the Jason from the original NES game, that purple and blue color, as a selectable outfit for him to wear. Anyone else feel the same?

Sure what the hell it may look weird but I can dig it

Most of that's already been shown to be in the game, even the current pre-alpha version. Did you see the 2 minute gameplay footage they released just before the Kickstarter ended? They called Jason's teleporting ability "morphing" for some reason, but yeah, Jason can instantly transport to anywhere on the map, but he has to wait a certain amount of time for the ability to recharge. I think it was about one minute between jumps, and like Left 4 Dead, he can only appear where no one is looking, allowing him to slowly walk towards people and never run, just like in the movies. In Part VIII in particular, Jason teleported blatantly.

Also, better than looking through windows, he can see through walls to some extent and they talked a lot about how Jason will "hear" counselors, making it easier to find people if there are several players in the same place, which makes more noise so it's not always better to stick together.

It might seem like a lot, as they admitted Jason is "extremely overpowered," but this game is 1 vs 7, after all. To stand any chance of getting all 7 people, Jason needs to be able to move around the map very quickly, and find people pretty easily. Otherwise, the games will take hours, mostly with people just wandering around and hiding, with everyone bored almost the whole time.

Also, "sackhead" Jason has been confirmed as one of the three basic skins for Jason. Part VII (my favorite) was shown in the gameplay video and in the teaser videos, so that's also confirmed. Not sure about the 3rd.

As for me, I'm really interested in the "fear" system for the counselors. It's supposed to effect their behavior, making them less effective and easier to catch. They said the longer a counselor is alone, the more their fear level slowly grows, seeing Jason causes much more fear, and seeing Jason kill another counselor causes massive fear. In the gameplay video, it seemed like the girl stumbled a few times, and whimpered "Oh god, please, someone help me" and things like that several times. It did a great job of setting up the atmosphere and making it seem even more real than the movies. I hope it's a big part of the game. It's brilliant.

I'm also really interested in the counselor abilities. They talked a little about how certain counselors will be able to fix things or do more melee damage (which shouldn't really matter much to Jason anyway) but I'm hoping there are more subtle things, like at least one counselor will have some ability to distract Jason, or slow him down, at least better than the others can. Medic seems obvious too, especially for a camp counselor. It seems odd that anyone would get injured when it seems like Jason will instantly kill anyone he catches in a brutal animation, but they did mention Jason will sense blood somehow, and be able to track bleeding players easily.

Overall, I am just generally excited to play this game, as it is a different type of survival horror than what I have played before, but with the Friday the 13th label.  But I do hope to see:

Like others have said, the return of Jason from part 2, this was when he was most fearful as he was most human at this point, a deformed human, but still.

The ability to get into a canoe/boat and paddle around it, also a Jason jumping out of the water to kill you, would be great too.

I am interested in seeing the virtual cabin, I love personalising your own areas in video games.

Would love to see the map grow and eventually spread out to Blairs Town and other areas around the lake.

It seems very obvious , but portable bear traps would be sort of fun . Something both players and Jason can set up . Setting up would take sometime so there was no throwing one out to avoid getting caught during a chase , and of course it would take campers longer to get out of the trap  then it would the Hockey Masked Mangler . Plus , imagine getting caught in a trap that one of your " team mates " set up , I can hear the rants now  .  A bit of work I know with animations , coding and such , but I figured throwing the idea out there could not hurt .

From what the developers have said, the only way to actually kill Jason is to set up a death trap and lure him into it. So you'll get your wish at least in some shape or another. 

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I think it'd be cool to have Roy Burns from A New Beginning show up in some capacity, maybe under a different game mode where he's AI controlled so essentially there are two killers after the councillors, could make it interesting for those who can't get enough of that highest difficulty setting. And to balance it out a bit, maybe Roy attacks Jason too, thereby posing a challenge for both the councillors and Jason himself when he shows up to ruin someones day.

Killing Roy could unlock an achievement/trophy/costume for councillors or Jason.

Of course this all depends on how big the maps are and how formidable Jason by himself is... but maybe down the line if bigger maps are planned.

Bring Pamela's Head to life! I know the NES game was not the greatest, but that flying head was pretty damn freaky! 

One of the missions could be to get Mrs. Voorhees head. If you hold the head, Jason will not attack you? 

From what the developers have said, the only way to actually kill Jason is to set up a death trap and lure him into it. So you'll get your wish at least in some shape or another. 

That makes a lot of sense , with there being environmental kills . Perhaps Jason could get tricked / lured into an area that would effect him . Maybe not something where he needs to be thrown or pushed into it , but electrocuting him has  " slowed " him down for a bit . As well as getting that porch roof dropped on him . What a great scene  

That makes a lot of sense , with there being environmental kills . Perhaps Jason could get tricked / lured into an area that would effect him . Maybe not something where he needs to be thrown or pushed into it , but electrocuting him has  " slowed " him down for a bit . As well as getting that porch roof dropped on him . What a great scene  

I imagine a lot of the traps being similar to what happened to Jason in the remake, where they used a chain link noose fed into a wood chipper to finish him off. I can imagine they'll come up with some really graphic trap kills for Jason. I'm just hoping that at the end of every match where Jason is killed, they have a cutscene where his mask is removed just like how all the earlier movies always ended.

• Like 2

I hope there more locations

^ THIS.

Me too I hope there are more locations. 

I'll take what I can get but from the pre-alpha footage they showed of the games environment, the map doesn't look THAT big.

=(

^ THIS.

Me too I hope there are more locations.

I'll take what I can get but from the pre-alpha footage they showed of the games environment, the map doesn't look THAT big.

=(

Who wouldn't love more locations? Also keep in mind there was alot of running in the Pre-alpha footage and they did not run into each other. I would say they are probably medium sized maps.

oh, i also want it where Jason using his machete to clean cut them in half if found or something Gruesome like that xD

Hopefully they bring Camp Packanack into it, from Part 2 and the cabin with the barn from Part 3.

Multiple locations would be great, but never more than one at a time. The developers said that they started with a much larger map, but that caused a lot of problems, where people would run off, get lost, and not see anyone or anything and get bored. Things have to be kept at the right size, so that teams can effectively work together to gather tools and parts, set traps and Jason can have ambush locations. Basically, every part of the map should serve a purpose, either as the location of a necessary item, weapon, piece of information, environmental kill or ambush spot.

Running the same map over and over will get boring though, so either a variety of maps located around Crystal Lake (other camps like Packanack, or local houses and barns) or at least randomize the locations of Camp Crystal Lake, providing different layouts of the same structures, making some strategies easier or more difficult because of where things are and the path you take to get there.

• Like 1

I agree, put me in this game.

Do as Mother says!

But yeah more maps, skins, weapons (or anything that can be used as a weapon) and most of all...single player!

Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to see them build the Crystal Lake Research Facility from the beginning of Jason X. Could even get a trophy of some extent for trapping him in the cryo stasis tube.