Sign in to follow this  
Brigadius

Sweater issues?

Has anyone experienced any issues with the sweater not working? I tried using it earlier while near jason and nothing happened and i tried using it again when i was grabbed and nothing happened. Also when it does work jason seems to break out of stun before mother even finishes talking. Further, if i can manage to sweater stun him the baseball bat doesn't seem to stun him half the time. seems like this whole system is bugged.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Has anyone experienced any issues with the sweater not working? I tried using it earlier while near jason and nothing happened and i tried using it again when i was grabbed and nothing happened. Also when it does work jason seems to break out of stun before mother even finishes talking. Further, if i can manage to sweater stun him the baseball bat doesn't seem to stun him half the time. seems like this whole system is bugged.

I share your pain. I have experienced these same situations many times.

This game just came out so these kinds of things are to be expected. The sense of entitlement around here is off the charts.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

This game just came out so these kinds of things are to be expected. The sense of entitlement around here is off the charts.

?

• Like 1

Seriously though,this is another one of those little non game breaking things that become huge problems when added to the other little non game breaking things that unfortunately the game suffers from.

Maybe after giving them a full year (maybe 2),they can fix all the bugs and we can finally give this game the definitive,honest review it deserves. 

I play Buggzy because I enjoy getting the mask off but yeah I have had people in the game on Xbox saying they are having trouble with the sweater also.

5 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

LOL pointing our the sweeter has issues is complaining now. People are just looking for an argument. None here, move along.

Just now, Manny1985 said:

LOL pointing our the sweeter has issues is complaining now. People are just looking for an argument. None here, move along.

He was joking 

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

He was joking 

hard to read sarcasm on the computer. I am not familiar with this poster.

Just now, Manny1985 said:

hard to read sarcasm on the computer. I am not familiar with this poster.

All good,lol I was going to put the whole thing in italic with /s,but Brig knows what's up.

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing.  I've been a huge sweater stealer since Day 1.  Ever since that big glitch patch, it seems the sweater doesn't break out of a grab anymore.

For one of the issues,  not being able to use sweater when grabbed, I think one of the updates changed this to where you can't use it as a free pocket knife.

9 hours ago, Brigadius said:

I was surprised how short the sweater stun is. Kind of disappointing.