AdrianBlackbear

Police continued to be called after breaking phone box

I was playing a game as Jason last night on Crystal Lake, and came across an interesting bug.

Adam put the phone fuse into the box and started calling the police, and I morphed down and hit the box (the breaking animation played and the call disconnect noise played as well), but the player was still able to continue the phone call until I shifted in to kill him. I have never seen this issue before. The voice line was still playing, and Adam was still able to hold the phone in his hand and everything. I didn't let him finish the call because I didn't want to have the cops called, but I assume that they would have been called if I hadn't killed him.

Is this a voice-over bug? Or is this a gameplay bug that could have gone horribly wrong for me as Jason?

I belive this is a gameplay bug as I had this happen to me before as well. I was playing as Bugzy at the time and was calling the cops after someone put the fuse in. In the middle of the call Jason destroyed the fuse box again and I was stuck in the animation with the voice line playing untill Jason grabbed me and I could free myself with a pocket knife

On 8/2/2017 at 1:22 AM, VesperAngel89 said:

I belive this is a gameplay bug as I had this happen to me before as well. I was playing as Bugzy at the time and was calling the cops after someone put the fuse in. In the middle of the call Jason destroyed the fuse box again and I was stuck in the animation with the voice line playing untill Jason grabbed me and I could free myself with a pocket knife

I had this happen to me as a counselor tonight. Stuck in call animation and then couldn't move. Jason complained that I was still calling the cops and got a cheap kill on me. 

Relax. The game is still in beta. There will be many bugs at this stage. Many should be fixed for the full release of the physical copy. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, joel125 said:

Relax. The game is still in beta. There will be many bugs at this stage. Many should be fixed for the full release of the physical copy. 

You sir deserve a LOL because it's undeniably true despite not having the beta tag attached to it.