DamonD7

Where do you live?

10 minutes ago, PrestonDelRey said:

Haha cool. There's a lot of bbq restaurants here

Yeah there are! I'm originally from Texas, so I am picky about BBQ and I was not disappointed in the least. We ate breakfast at some little diner (40 Square or something?), and it was pretty good too. All in all, we had a fun weekend there. We might have had a bit too much to drink, but we had fun. :)

Chi-town suburbs and yes, the county I live in, Cook County, is extremely fucked up.  You've never seen prices for everything so high.  Whenever we talk about Chicago or Cook County, or as many call it, Crook County, we mention how we need to get the fuck out of here.

On 8/1/2017 at 9:35 AM, JPops said:

I live in a van down by the river. :)

Image result for van down by the river

Southern boy born and raised, Arkansas/Mississippi. Currently live in Revere, MA.

Salt Lake City, Utah US.

No, I only have one wife...that's about all I can handle living with.

Yes, we drink tons of liquor, you have to to fend off the missionaries.

No, we're not all Mormon.  We just like our macoroni art.

this thread seem fun hehe , i'm from Boulogne-sur-mer 

North of france 

no us french don't eat long bread and don't wear beret B)

and no paris is not the best city xD 

Interesting thread! It's a pity, noone posted here for such a long time. But I decided to change the situation ☺️. I live in Seattle, USA. But I'm thinking about moving. I haven't chosen a place to go, but I was lucky to find fodyo.com. This marketplace provided me with all necessary information about real estate all over the world. Having looked through it, I understood how much money I need. By the way, if you decided where to move, what state would you choose?

I Used to live in a home for mental patients called Transitional Living in ohio.

Now i live in a house  with my mom and my collection of Heavy metal records,cds,action figures,books etc.

I Mostly read,play video games,study pick up artistry,study occult books and witchcraft,read books by christian authors.

I Study my Friday the 13th camp crystal lake memories book..

Im a writer and i write sometimes.

71644591_2372211926361558_3154794736091398144_n.jpg

MEDARRIN3743.jpg

me darrin.jpg

me and luke german shepherd..jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@Strigoi, what kind of action figures do you collect?

LJN WWF Rubber action figures,GI JOE,MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ESP SKELETOR,KISS TOYS AND LUNCHBOXES,IRON MAIDEN TOYS AND LUNCHBOXES,Sideshow toys Friday the 13th,Jason voorhees,any and all Friday the 13th figures.heavy metal figures ,Black Sabbath ozzy osbourne figures,mechandise,boxed sets.

• Like 1

Los Angeles, CA, USA born and raised!

I live in the desert and everything you've heard about los angeles/CA is probably true. 

Edited by F134Ever86

8 hours ago, Strigoi said:

,MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ESP SKELETOR

I had almost all the original Masters of the Universe characters back in the 80's. My mom had them in a huge bag in the attic when I moved away from home. A few years after I moved out, my mom was cleaning the attic and asked me what I wanted to do with them. Like a dumb ass, I told her to donate them to the local thrift shop. Some lucky bastard got a bag full of original MOTU figures.

Holy old thread! Cool topic though. Born and raised in Niagara Falls, NY. Still live in WNY area.

41 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I had almost all the original Masters of the Universe characters back in the 80's. My mom had them in a huge bag in the attic when I moved away from home. A few years after I moved out, my mom was cleaning the attic and asked me what I wanted to do with them. Like a dumb ass, I told her to donate them to the local thrift shop. Some lucky bastard got a bag full of original MOTU figures.

Same! So much cool shit I had that didn't really care about as a 20 year old kid. Wrestling figures, matchbox cars, micro machines. I could go on and on. I did keep all my trading cards though. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I did keep all my trading cards though. 

Unfortunately, the only two things I was able to salvage from my childhood collectible wise was about 60% of my original Garbage Pail Kids cards collection and an original Lion-O figure from the Thundercats. 

And to answer the original question to this topic, I was born and raised in Columbia, South Carolina. Currently live in Chapin, South Carolina.